• I think so

Because people like me can't pay for WiFi so public WiFi is very helpful. When I have to do work for school I have to ether: finish it at school or use someone else's WiFi and they might not always say yes so the public WiFi would help a lot.

• I think so

• I think so

• Yes yes yes

If you had the choice between two cities that were very similar, but one offered free wi-fi and the other did not, you would choose the city with wi-fi to live in, work in, and pay taxes in. It would be a creative and relatively cheap way to spur job grown and innovation. Wi-fi would pay for itself and it would be a public service that people would appreciate and value.

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes ok k

Jhgfdsaszxcvbnm nh nbg jhgvbnj jhbhjhb n jn n n n n n n n n b b b b v v v v v v v vc ccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccc g g g g h h h jj kk lk jhg f gg h h h j klm l jhh h hh h

• I say yes

Not everyone can aford 3g or 4g.I think everyone should be given equal opertunitys or it is just not fair. Also it benifits tourist buisness people and hurt injured and dieing pepole. For saftey concerns I think free wifi in each city around the world would have more pros then cons and help more than harm

• City's should provide free wifi .

Yes city's should provide free wifi because some people should be able to look something up without having to pay for it. And shouldn't have to pay for like 100$ wifi i can't believe we have to pay that much to look up a a math quitetion or a riddle.

• Yeah, but there are other factors.

The Internet should still be encrypted so some hacker with fing (app used to discover computers on a network) can't be used to spy on people. There should be very high speeds but still limits. Some kid gaming at 1080i with many game systems as well as streaming 4k video should not be allowed to do that because it slows it for anyone else. Hackers can also launch a ddos attack forcing shut down. Everyone will have to be alloted a speed limit so that a house can have a certain speed, but can't go faster.

• Yes ok k

• It would depend

If the cities have made cuts into other places then no they should not provide free wifi to the general public. Perhaps the city could get a reduce rate for it's citizens which may help some. But in general the funding probably could go to better places like after school programs.