Should cloning be used to save endangered species?

• It cans save endangered species, which will save the variety of animals.

JK SUCK MY ASS NIGGYfwknfwifw SUCK IT NIGGY NIGGY NIGGITY NO NIGGITY YES dklnafka df af f fs sf fs f sf f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f

• Roast him liam

Gettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast himgettem boy roast him

• Liam gillies gr8

Eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass eat my ass like a cheesecake lmao nigga for real pimp squad west side man lmao roast his ass

• It's inhumane and wrong!

It may lead to mutations and/or scientific experimentation. The government will eventually use cloning on important PEOPLE!!!! There will be an epidemic on our hands. Something will go wrong and it'll be all their fault. Many people and animals will die in some lab, somewhere. And the government won't care.

• Poop's poop poop

Yyyyyy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yes

• Poop's poop poop

• Poop's poop poop

• Poop's poop poop

• Poop's poop poop

• M m m

M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• We will mutate them

We will mutate them and animals werent made to be changed. 98% of the species that have ever existed are already extinct. Populations are meant to die. Let nature run its own course and see what happens from there. If one species becomes extinct then its not the end of the world. Let nature live the way it is supposed to.

• It Is Cruel

The reason hwy this should no be allowed is because it is very inhuman and cruel, very painful towards the animal and could very well kill them. Furthermore i would like to end a quote based on a very smart man, Endangered species is this nation backbone! Thank you for your time.

• Cloning should not be used.

Cloning an animal is highly unreliable. Cloned animals have a much shorter life span than those who are born naturally. It takes a lot of money to clone, and the results are not always positive. The cloned organism may not be able to reproduce, which will do nothing to benefit the species' growth. Also, animals that are cloned have the exact same DNA as their 'parents', which could lead to a bottleneck effect in the gene pool of the species. This limits the amount of varied genes for a species and can present major problems in reproduction. Breeding animals naturally is a much more effective way to bring back population numbers for endangered species.

• Cloning should not be used to save endangered species

Cloning should not be used to save endangered species. Cloning should not be used to save endangered species because cloning is not reliable and will most likely cause disease in the animal. Cloning is not yet a reliable science in today's world and it will not do much to save any endangered species.

• Cloning Endangered Species Leads to Poor Genetic Diversity

No, I do not believe that cloning should be used to save endangered species. When an animal is cloned, it is an exact copy of the animal being cloned. Due to this, cloning an animal would not increase the diversity of the potential genetic material of the species and would do little to no good in helping the species survive. Instead, efforts should be pursued to protect existing animals and assist them in reproducing and/or addressing the issues that have lead to the species' extinction in the first place.

• Change the present, not the past

Despite the fact that we have destroyed the species will it do any good to bring them back? To me the fact that the species that are now extinct were killed by humanity's greed pushes me to protect the ones that are still alive. Even if we bring them back what will become of them? They will just have breeding malfunctions and will be hunted to extinction once more. All we should do now is to protect what we have left, to change the present, not the past.

• Cloning is Wrong

It is true that cloning will repopulate the entire species but the cloned animals unfortunately is merely the exact copy of the original animal and will not increase genetic diversity in order to thrive. Plus, why wasting money if natural habitat cannot be protected? I want the animals to breed in NATURAL way!! Not the ones that were born through human interferences and I like the way it is!

• Cloning is Wrong

• It's inhumane and wrong!

• No no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no