• Why the hell not

I don't care if you wanna do cocaine. Do cocaine man. Who cares? Not me just my opinion though. It's so easy to find anyways so what's the point of it being illegal. We could use the money made to find research for more effective rehabilitation methods and better education

• Why the hell not

• Caffeine, nicotine, antidepressants, ethanol, etc. are fully permitted in too many countries.

People are using or abusing them (and other harder things), whoever likes it or not. NOR YOU OR ME must tell any-fucking-body with complete awareness what to do with THEIR bodies; let's make legal ALL drugs right now! In a hopeless, absurd world, no one can stay permanently in contact with this fucked up reality... Not even the folks (like me) that don't get high, as everybody wants to constantly immerse in anything (or nothing...) to "forget" the opresiveness of life for a while, and some do very well with non-socially accepted substances. It's time to change it.

• Legalizing will help both reduce addiction and crime

There are thousands dead every year due to drug abuse. In Peru and Colombia there are thousands dead every year due to mafia wars. If it was legal at least in the USA or EU, governments could help drug addicts by regulating the quality of the drug and offering programs to quit, and in Colombia and Peru the governments could produce the drug transparently without the need of all of the none sense wars. It is quite stupid from us as humans to ban one of the most nutrient-rich plants in the planet. In some Asian countries you could even be sentenced to death!

• As a user and a realist

So here's the thing. Do i believe that coke should be legalized? It's not that black and white. My opinion is that people are gonna do what they want anyway and while it can be dangerous to the body, most of the real danger comes from having to deal with drug dealing organzizations like cartels and gangs. If cocaine were legalized federally, the purity of it would increase off the bat, it would mean that drug trafficing would take a major hit, and a lot of street violence would be eliminated. I really hate to use celebrities as a credible source because they aren't but look at the rockers from the 60s and 70s. The ones that were doing coke were doing a lot of it and it was medical grade pure cocaine. The ones that haven't died of old age or other causes (hendrix, joplin, and pigpen) are still alive and healthy now (joe walsh, ozzy, kieth richards). So my argument isnt that cocaine needs to be legalized, or that its not detrimental to your health. My argument is that if you want to do something, as long as you're not harming anyone else, go right ahead. I like to use coke before i work because my job is extremely physical and coke makes the load easier to bear. I also like it with friends or at home just to have fun. I don't go off in a rage or become insanely twitchy or anything, i just like my coke why is that so wrong?

• Absolutely why not

Yes cocaine should be legal since it is such a valuable substance and a real money maker. If it was legal people could really get out of poverty. I certainly would want to try cocaine myself. How I look at is that drugs were made to make you feel good.

• Cokains is fun to do

Its fun, it makes me have fun with all my friends, cokains is very helthy and fun. Makes me hapy and also sad and deads, fun fun fun, cokain hahaha woo fun drug so much fun and fun cokains lol so fun to do haha wooo nic drug fun dancing

• Coke is fantastic!

If you have ever snorted some really good coke, you know it has a pleasant smell and taste, and you know it makes you feel alert and full of energy. It is also great to mix with baking soda and smoke out of a light bulb or off aluminum foil.

• Its coffee superman style.

Only reasons its illegal is so that governments can make a whopping profit out of it to fund illegitimate acts against its citizens. Those same individuals at the so-called top use the substance with no repercussions. Only downside is abuse but like everyone always say, too much of anyone thing can be a bad thing, except cocaína!

• Age restrictions maybe/ Jail Time Hell No

Cocaine was once legal. It became illegal on grounds that it is not safe or causes health and behavior problems these are substances that typically are only uses for recreation and have no medical use. Currently today Substances exist that are still legal and do cause unsaftey or health and behavior problems. Therefore cocaine is unfairly regulated whether or not it may be attriuted to health and behavior prpblema . People should be responsible forthemsleves when it comes to what they wish to consume. If it were legally regulated it would also be made to standards.

• It is too dangerous.

Cocaine is different than some of the other recreational drugs such as marijuana and alcohol. Some people die when they try it for the first time. If they do not die, they can become instantly addicted to the drug, and as time progresses, so does the addiction. The cost for their next fix increases as their body grows accustomed to the amounts of cocaine in their system. It tears down the user's body until they are nothing more than a stick figure, and ultimately they can die from heart failure.

• Drug abuse is killing society.

Individual liberty is an essential characteristic of a free society. In most cases, citizens should be free to make decisions--even ones that are harmful to their health and well being. However, because the US has an ever-expanding welfare program, hard drug use must remain illegal. Heavy cocaine use will only lead to more people depending on the government for their income.

• Cocaine is deadly and highly addictive drug

No. It should never even be a consideration of legalizing cocaine. It is highly addictive and has be proven fatal to some of those that have found themselves addicted. It damages the body and takes over everything in a person life. I was one of most addictive street drugs to be manufactured.

• Why kill our civilians just for money?

- it will mentally, physically harm an individual
    - it will ruin marriages
    -increase number of users
    - establish needed governmental aid programs that can be avoidable if it is not legalized
    - traffic deaths will rise
    - remember what happened in Great Britain !
    - the Prohibition act is an example of the effects of legalizing dangerous substances

• No it is a very dangerous drug!

It's one thing to think that marijuana should be legalized, but a drug that is highly addictive and damaging like cocaine should not be. There have been cases where mothers sell there children just to get money for cocaine, because as the addiction grows you don't care about anything but getting your next hit. Many people stay away from it just because it is illegal. We don't need to introduce such a dangerous drug to more people.

• Because its bad

I do not think LSD is bad. Marijuana for medical uses should be legal. Cocaine, Cannabis, Heroin, Meth, Crack, Pot and any other illegal drugs should be banned . What do you think happened to Prince, Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Whitney Houston and possibly Amy Winehouse. So it's dangerous

• Cocaine is addictive and destructive

This one is kind of a no brainer. Cocaine is not healthy for humans to have in their bodies. These Cornish hens switching positions, auditioning morticians. Saw it in a vision. Ignoring prison. Ignoramuses enlist and sound dumb, found em drowned in cows dung, crowns flung. Rings a tinkerbell; sings for things that's frail as a fingernail. Bring a scale. Stale ginger lingers. Seven figures invigor.

• Cocaine is addictive and destructive

• Cocaine really KILLS

Cocaine produces its powerful high by acting on the brain. But as cocaine travels through the blood, it affects the whole body.

Cocaine is responsible for more U.S. emergency room visits than any other illegal drug. Cocaine harms the brain, heart, blood vessels, and lungs -- and can even cause sudden death. Here's what happens in the body:

Heart. Cocaine is bad for the heart. Cocaine increases heart rate and blood pressure while constricting the arteries supplying blood to the heart. The result interrupts blood flow to the heart muscle itself, which can cause a heart attack, even in young people without heart disease. Cocaine can also trigger potentially deadly abnormal heart rhythms (called arrhythmias)..
    Brain. Cocaine can constrict blood vessels in the brain, causing strokes. This can happen even in young people without other risk factors for strokes. Cocaine causes seizures and can lead to bizarre or violent behavior.
    Lungs and respiratory system. Snorting cocaine damages the nose and sinuses. Regular use can cause nasal perforation. Smoking crack cocaine irritates the lungs and, in some people, causes permanent lung damage.
    Gastrointestinal tract. Cocaine constricts blood vessels supplying the gut. The resulting oxygen starvation can cause ulcers, or even perforation of the stomach or intestines.
    Kidneys. Cocaine can cause sudden, overwhelming kidney failure through a process called rhabdomyolysis. In people with high blood pressure, regular cocaine use can accelerate the long-term kidney damage caused by high blood pressure.

• Republicans are incoherent (you're dumb) (sorry for bad English I'm a redneck)

If the whole point of the health care system in place is to protect its people then cocaine should be illegal because of its outstanding negative health effects and would allow for more access due to legalization. And to any argument stating that the government is too big is out right republican and stupid, No matter the size of government the negative effects of cocaine and the possible positive effects out way it. Just because things like alcohol and cigarettes are legal does not mean that the determination of legalization is to compare other bad drugs but the determination of legalization in a drug is in its health effects and economic benefit.