• Why the hell not

I don't care if you wanna do cocaine. Do cocaine man. Who cares? Not me just my opinion though. It's so easy to find anyways so what's the point of it being illegal. We could use the money made to find research for more effective rehabilitation methods and better education

• Why the hell not

• Why should I pay when I don't use...

Never did drugs, But I pay for drugs in increased law enforcement, crime and general violence, corruption and a myriad of other ways. Legalizing cocaine with restrictions on its use would defang most criminal gangs and greatly reduce corruption. So that non users like me wont need to pay for drug users and their associated problems

• It will be legalized sooner or later

The addict's health is only one of the sides of this problem. Some are voluntary some not but as an illegal stuff all the money that flows to the south of the border fuels powerful criminal organizations that create corruption and many other criminal activities in Latin America.... And this is the reason why many people escape from their born towns. If legal, promoting education to prevent its use, selling it in specific places similar to liquors and taxing it to create a fond to heal addicted, education etc means face the problem with a much smarter approach instead of trying to stop the sink water with a hand.

• Cocaine is Healthy and also Enjoyable

Cocaine has numerous health benefits (look it up there are too many to put in this small text box). It is also very fun to do, especially when drinking. It makes you feel awake when drunk so you can drink even more! How good is that? Very good. Also, 1 in 6 Americans have used cocaine at some point in their life. This is the second highest amount of people trying an "illicit substance", right after weed. Finally, minorities are proportionately more affected by crack/cocaine busts and legalizing it will reduce prosecution among minorities.

• I do cocaine

It is awesome man I sold my house to buy some more LITTTTTTTT. I also bought some for my son because he really wanted to try it (JK I forced hi too). But anyways we should legalize cocaine because why not i mean I like to do it and the people I chill with downtown do it too so just lets legalize it and make cops stop arrestiing my family. (MY family does a lot of COCAINE).

• Education before legalization

I believe that cocaine should be legalized, but only if people are getting educated about it, so they know what they are going in to and are aware of the risk and has a deep understanding of what it can do to their body and mind, so they will do it with respect and under control. One of the main reasons I believe it should be legalized is because, it's already easy to get almost everywhere in the world. And by legalizing it, mixed drugs won't be a problem anymore. Only clean cocaine will be sold, under some sort of purity control. People mostly die from mixed cocaine that is far more unhealthy compared to pure cocaine. Matter of facts, you need between 5-7 grams of pure cocaine in your blood to OD. I seriously doubt that anyone can take that much within an hour.
    Educate people about drugs and then legalize it.

• Americans should get dealers addicts and those that care. Not the bad doctors. Legalization of cocaine

After reviewing coke and coca cola being sold there should be citizens that support or wok that area of study and let us know healthy or not. Too many Americans are figuring out on red light green light district in which certain types. Of community use or don't use the Cain.
    I've even seen doctors who won't prescribed the closer related medicines, to weres if really needed Cain like medicines or only given from the street pharmacist. Is this fair?

• Adults should have the right to do what they want with their body, and gang violence/ cocaine related deaths would decrease

Cocaine should be legal because it will eliminate the need for the drug cartels eliminating drug/gang related violence and it would make cocaine use safer. It will also bring in revenue. It should also be legal because we are all adults here. Most of the problems associated with cocaine use comes from the fact that it's illegal; being sold bad cuts, having things put into it that should not be there (such as heroin or even meth or the fentanyl crap). Regulating the quality of cocaine along with actual information on it will make cocaine use safer (which cannot be stopped, coke users will do their coke and as long as people are willing to buy, they're going to find a way to get it to them). That being said, there would be provisions put in place as it is with alcohol and now weed. Also marketing or endorsing the product would be illegal, and warning labels as well as purity standards would be on every packet. It seems as if our country has not learned the consequences of prohibition of things that they shouldn't have the right to prohibit. Legalize the coke :)

• Medical cocaine sales

It should be taxed and sold everywhere like tobacco and alcohol. All of the facts and risks should be put on the package it comes in. I think its the person not the drug that makes it not ok to use it. Its an energy boost. So why not use it to work and do something constructive? Just do take this stuff and break the law or something.

• Drug abuse is killing society.

Individual liberty is an essential characteristic of a free society. In most cases, citizens should be free to make decisions--even ones that are harmful to their health and well being. However, because the US has an ever-expanding welfare program, hard drug use must remain illegal. Heavy cocaine use will only lead to more people depending on the government for their income.

• It is too dangerous.

Cocaine is different than some of the other recreational drugs such as marijuana and alcohol. Some people die when they try it for the first time. If they do not die, they can become instantly addicted to the drug, and as time progresses, so does the addiction. The cost for their next fix increases as their body grows accustomed to the amounts of cocaine in their system. It tears down the user's body until they are nothing more than a stick figure, and ultimately they can die from heart failure.

• Cocaine is deadly and highly addictive drug

No. It should never even be a consideration of legalizing cocaine. It is highly addictive and has be proven fatal to some of those that have found themselves addicted. It damages the body and takes over everything in a person life. I was one of most addictive street drugs to be manufactured.

• Why kill our civilians just for money?

- it will mentally, physically harm an individual
    - it will ruin marriages
    -increase number of users
    - establish needed governmental aid programs that can be avoidable if it is not legalized
    - traffic deaths will rise
    - remember what happened in Great Britain !
    - the Prohibition act is an example of the effects of legalizing dangerous substances

• No it is a very dangerous drug!

It's one thing to think that marijuana should be legalized, but a drug that is highly addictive and damaging like cocaine should not be. There have been cases where mothers sell there children just to get money for cocaine, because as the addiction grows you don't care about anything but getting your next hit. Many people stay away from it just because it is illegal. We don't need to introduce such a dangerous drug to more people.

• Bad is bad whether illegal or legal..

Marijuana is a fine candidate for its legalisation because to kill any person its ld50 is very high !! But in case of cocaine its very low !! So these type of substance where ld50 is too low shud be illegal for any cost !! Tobbaco and alcohol also have high ld50 therefore they were legalised !!

• It will not make you feel any better or help with your problems,

Cocaine causes a temporary feeling of euphoria, but after that you feel depressed, shallow, and you can't function. IT IS NOT good for you! I don't care if it stops the cartels or not, by legalizing it you will be putting people in an even worse position, called addiction, depression, poverty (from never being able to buy enough cocaine go satisfy their never ending cravings) and suicide.

• Are you guys fucking serious?!

Cocaine is a HIGHLY addictive drug that should never be made legal. It causes families and relationships to be lost and changes people. It leads to death and murder over the substance and has wrecked lives all over the world. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!!!! DICKHEADS. Stop being ridiculous. Fucking cunts.

• Should Cocaine be leigal

Ask Shrek He knows Everything. There is a house in the rusing sun they call the wait a minnuit I want to Vegas once and I say you little bastards sitting on my park bench now all I want to do is use proper nounes and talk with my mother.

• Because its bad

I do not think LSD is bad. Marijuana for medical uses should be legal. Cocaine, Cannabis, Heroin, Meth, Crack, Pot and any other illegal drugs should be banned . What do you think happened to Prince, Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Whitney Houston and possibly Amy Winehouse. So it's dangerous