Should college athletes be paid by college sports associations based on performance?

• Yes, they should.

I do think that college athletes should be paid by college sports associations based on performance. The reason for this is because of all the money they bring their universities and the local economy, and even the college sports association. I know they get free tuition, but often they deserve more compensation.

• No they shouldn't

They shouldn't be paid because they get scholarships.They are playing the sports because they chose to, and they get drafted for there sports so there not exactly official. So my opinion would be that they should not get payed for playing there sport.Besides there not even professional athlete sport players.

• It shouldnt happen

No no no no no non on on no no non non on non nonon nonon nononon nonononnon noooooooooooooooooooooooo non no no no no no non on non no non non nononon nono o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o oo o o

• Not at all

I don't think that NCAA athletes should be paid at all. They are being paid in education. Yes, the NCAA probably could afford to pay them, but even so, it shouldn't be on how good they are. Every player should get paid the same amount if any amount. It just wouldn't be fair to the worse players.

• not at all

no, i think that the whole system would be messed up if college athletes were starting to get paid, and that it would make them a whole lot less about class and more about just making the money. I think that they need to keep it just like it is.

• College athletes should not be paid

College athletes should not be paid based on performance. They already get a full scholarship which is worth a large amount of money. Then it also would be hard to determine how much each college athlete should be paid. The larger schools would be able to pay more to athletes than smaller schools.

• No, I don't think college athletes should be paid by college sports associations based on performance.

I don't agree on paying college athletes on performance, I feel this would lead to a hyper competitive game where everyone is out for themselves trying to get the highest numbers instead of them playing in a team environment like it was designed, I think college athletes should be able to collect money off of merchandising and such though.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe college athletes should be paid by college sports associations based on performance. While I understand a lot of people take sports seriously, these athletes need to be reminded that they are in college sports and attending college, not just the first thing. They shouldn't be paid, it doesn't matter where the money comes from. If they want to be professional athletes, then they should go on to those leagues, not go to college and expect special treatment.