• Hjgmgmgmgmuhkiul i y

Kikyg y m m m mm mm m m m m m m m m m m m mm mm m m m mm mm m m m m mm m m m m m m mm mm m m mm mm m7um mm 7mm5r m m mttmmm tr mm

• They put their hardest into it.

College athletes play their hardest in sports so they could play on the professional teams. They also want to make a lot of money out of it. Plus they need money because they try their hardest just to play their best. So i do agree that college athletes should get paid!!!

• Of Course They Should Be Paid!

College athletes are just like regular athletes, except they don't have as much experience and... They're in college. They paid for their college education, why shouldn't they get some of that money back. I mean, they're not really getting anything else from playing besides their classes. But like I already said, THEY paid for that. College athletes don't need to be paid a million gajillion dollars but they can get paid a little bit.

• Yes for sure.

I am a college-level tennis player and i sure as heck understand the value of getting paid for my performances. If we are not supported well, then what motivation do we have to continue? Not to forget entertainment.
    College athletes are the future of national sports. It's only ideal to pay them for encouragement.

• Heck ya they should!

Yes they should be paid because they are the ones who are entertaining the fans and the fans have to pay to come watch them. They also are the ones who take time out of their free time to practice and represent the school. The last reason I have for this argument is that yes they have scholarships but they also take a lot of time to do their homework and stay up late and then they have no energy but still go out and give it their all and are expected to get fantastic grades. This is why we should pay our college athletes after all the college doesn't need all of that money for themselves that we pay to go watch them play their hardest. So in conclusion they definitely should be paid.

• The school already pays for the education for those who have scholarships

College sports test the real athletic ability of players. If players were to get paid for playing in college, then they might not try as hard. NCAAF rivalries are more competitive and often more exciting to watch. That little extra bit of competition can make things happen in a game that you've never seen before.

• Then What Would They Fight For?

They do. It's called a scholarship. However, I know what you mean. College sports test the real athletic ability of players. If players were to get paid for playing in college, then they might not try as hard. Think about NFL rivalries and NCAAF rivalries. NCAAF rivalries are more competitive and often more exciting to watch. That little extra bit of competition can make things happen in a game that you've never seen before. Ex: Iron Bowl 2013. College players are fighting each other, so that they can go onto the next level. Also I'm fairly sure that some colleges pay their players, despite NCAA rules.