Should college prices be lowered so more people can go?

• College or nah

Ye yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• College or nah

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

I feel that they should be lowered not fully gone though im a 13 year old boy doing a report on this and i feel like many americans find that they are smart but cant afford the college cost i understand colleges need money but they can lower the cost and increase the number of students paying for it so they can get the same amount of money mabey more but wat do i know im a 13 year old 7th grader

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

• Butt butt butt butt and bozze

• Junior colleges are already pretty much free for state residents (at least in California).

One can easily get an associate's degree with minimal expense. If one wants to major in something afterward, there are plenty of state colleges that can suffice, again for minimal expense.

In the end, it's about supply and demand. The elite colleges control supply and do not seek to expand it, even though demand continues to grow year after year. Because of this, tuition for the best schools should probably increase from where they are currently. It's not fair, but such is life.

Ideally, what SHOULD occur is that as tuitions continue to rise, more elite colleges would spring up to take advantage of higher prices. This would also have a tempering effect on price rises, as these colleges would further compete with each other and thus drive down prices.

• Of course it should be lower

Its way expensive.They need to lower so that people can have better education so people can learn more of history, math, reading, science, and art so then when we go to the real world we know what to do and people can follow their dream and be happy and make their mom and dad happy and to graduate.

• Yes it should

I am very poor and want college please let me to college. I am smart and want the opportunity as the wealthy get. It's a real pain in the ass to get money for college and oh boy, it is very stressful. Cry myself to sleep every night, honestly. Horrible.

• No, College tuition should stay the same.

I think that the college tuition should stay the same because it motivates the students to do better in college, knowing that they have to pay for the same class again and again. I know a lot of students that would do a better job knowing the prices of classes and trying so hard because they don't want to dish out the money for the same class, a second time.

People love to stay "I can't afford college" but the reality is if you can't afford college, you can apply for scholarships, and financial aid, you can get a job on campus who understands your schedule of schooling. There are plenty of options for paying for your college tuition.

Another reason that college tuition should not be lowered is because the money that we pay as college students goes to the school so it can remain open! If it didn't have a fixed income, the college would go bankrupt and close for good, now your stuck with no college, no graduation, and no career success. What would you pick?

• No, colleges should keep it the same.

College is a privilege. If you are going to college, choose a college that is cheaper than most so you can afford it. College is expensive, but they need money to support their students and their programs there. College is something you earn.. So earn your money to get there.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Why Should we?

Like a lot of you are saying yes college is a choice. You never know what you can do until you put your mind to it. If we lower tuition what does that do to us. Yes college is expensive but there is a reason for it being expensive. I work in my financial aid office at my university and actually the people who are more poor have more befits than rich people. FAFSA is a pain but thats how a lot of us have been doing it for the past decades. So if we lower the tuition you are just hurting your tuition more. Cause the higher your tuition more you get from FAFSA.

• Take That Back! And Have A Great Day Or Not... The Choice Is Yours!

Even if students can't afford college, they have their own reasons to increase their prices. First many students get their hands full of government money and has loans to pay. Second the lower you pay the lower quality of teaching it is. So the more you pay the more advanced you learn. Plus life IS a competition! Don't think everything should be fair (that is just not right). Third it all started by the gas/fuel many people use. About 15 years ago gasoline was only 20 cents and now it's like 60 dollars! Have you wondered why? People all around the world has fought for the gas, and they decided to higher the prices. To be able to afford for the gas, they increased the cost for everything, to make enough to buy gasoline and other stuff. Then people INVENTED CARS!! Wow! You would need a lot! A lot every single day! That when the cost of things will start to increase every year, when people will start fighting for it again (they still do!). Government needs money to provide for schools, to pay teachers, to pay for all those supplies, to pay those who keep the school clean! Life is not fair. So is mine. And I'm only twelve....

• No because colleges need money to stay open.

Colleges need money to support there students in a way that they need money to do so. Another reason is taxes. Taxes charge colleges to do stuff for the city that needs to get done. I for one don't think that college prices should be lowered because college prices need money to stay open.