• College should be more affordable.

It can be a challenge for students to get a decent education, and many are left with mountains of debt after graduation. Schooling should be more affordable, so that more people have the opportunity to seek higher education, and so that those who do will not spend the first part of their working lives trying to pay down debt.

• Help The Economy

More people would be able to attend and graduate college, more people would have better jobs, more people would have a better life, the economy would rise. A wealthy country is always better than a poor country. With more people educated, there will be more people that choose good choices. This world be be much more safer for the posterity.

• Bitch I might be

Because the world need more unicorns and their existence is threatened by the existence of educated beings, beings who's brains are like poison to the gentle and noble beasts that is thee unicorn. Gosh golly I'm hungry, as a Leviathan I need people to know that I support inter galactic relationships.