• Colleges should not strictly enforce dress codes.

Colleges should not strictly enforce dress codes. We are paying them to attend their college and by the time that our children are in college, I am sure that they are aware of how to dress themselves. It should not be the responsibility of the college to be checking dress codes.

• I don’t think that colleges should strictly enforce a dress code.

I don’t think that colleges should strictly enforce a dress
    code. College is not like high
    school. College costs money. Students have to pay to go to college. Because of this, students should be free to
    wear whatever they choose. College
    students are like independent contractors who can do whatever they want.

• Not a chance

College is supposed to be a time of development, learning, and searching for what it is you want to be. What about that sounds like a good venue for regulating how people look? This is one of the more ill-placed spots a dress code could be put into, it'd be extremely counterproductive.

• Colleges should not strictly enforce dress code.

Colleges should not enforce dress codes because their students are independent adults. Most colleges do not have dress codes except for military or religious institutions. College students do not want to have to deal with juvenile rules like dress codes, but rather they want to start transitioning to the life of adults.

• Colleges shouldn't even have a dress code.

Colleges should not even have a dress code. If someone wants to get off work from their job dancing on the pole and go straight to class, we should let them. What's the big deal really? How someone dresses has an impact on how others see them but it does not have any impact whatsoever on anyone else. If it is legal, it should be allowed.

• College is a time of freedom.

When you go to college, you are considered an adult, and I think adults should be able to make their own decisions on what they want to wear to class. I do not think a dress code should be enforced and I do not think many people would follow the dress code anyways.

• College Is About Freedom

For me, college is about freedom and learning while you are out on your own. I do not believe colleges should strictly enforce a dress code. I think college's would be better off stating a few, reasonable rules, regarding appropriate dress and only addressing students that are not capable of following them.