• computers should replace teachers

Children are often distracted by what the teacher is wearing, saying, or doing. The teachers get frustrated because while they are trying to teach, the children are distracted and cannot concentrate.
    If computers replace teachers, the kids will be able to concentrate more because they have no distractions, unlike the teachers.

When teachers teach, it can contain false information or personal opinions, but computers do not make any errors and it is accurate.
    Using computers is way more efficient and it saves a lot of time. i.e. typing is way faster and neat than writing

• I am on my schools debating team and we are the affirmative this debate. We need help. Please give me some good statistics and arguments.

A teacher must attend 4 years of university to become a qualified teacher, you can program computers in less a week!!!

It would be cheaper and easier to buy computers then find, interview, view files, employ and pay a teacher!!!!!!!

Computers can't get offended if a child is rude or mean or if a parent complains rudely!!!

• Computer fever rocks

Some student's don't learn well in classroom ,they distracted far too easily or cannot learn fast enough, So computer software help here as students can work at their own pace.
    When teachers teach, it can contain some false information, but computer do not make any error and are accurate.Using computer saves a lot of time. Computer provides us more information than teacher.

• Deal with it

• Yes they should

Teachers should be replaced by computers because computers are smarter and we don't have to pay them. Also, when schools don't have to pay for teachers we can focus on other things like cafeteria food and how we can improve it and make our school a better place. The end!

• Teachers should be replace by computers

People are relying on technology more and more. Computers can be programmed, so those people that say they have no feelings you can program them to know and have feelings. Teachers are dependent on computers too. It takes time for teachers to get the technology set up for a lesson, if it were a computer it can automatically do it itself. People are creating better and better technology, it wont be long until a computer can program its self like a person can control itself. Then it can also have speakers to talk. In those science fiction shows where the computer has like a zigzagged wave going across it. That is the mouth. Computers would have that soon with our technology getting better. Like a projector a computer could have one with it so that it projects what a human could do. So like a holographic teacher controlled by the computer. It could be the exact same as a teacher. The teachers that lose jobs can get one easily, their teachers they are very smart they know stuff for a lot of subjects. Its all fair. Some kids hate some or all teachers not many kids like their teacher. Some kids are addicted to video games. Like this the kids will treat it like games so then they will pay more attention to class. P.S this is part of my homework please tell me how I did.

• Computers Can Do

Many things like teach and teach in a accurate way with no mistakes. But kids can get distracted on the the computer. However, you can use the computers to do research and use it for help on homework and use it whenever you have free time and save stuff for projects.

• Computers Can Do

• Yes They Should

Teachers teach at about the pace for one student in the classroom. Computers have the ability to adapt to the pace of every child in the class by looking at test scores and homework scores. So computers can help every child with there own problems. Thank you for letting me input.

• Yes They Should

• No one can take the place of a teacher !!!!!!!1

Teachers are way more interactive than a computer. They know much more than a computer in emotions and feelings , a computer may have the knowledge of the world but it does not even have a clue of what are feelings and emotions.......
    Teacher is a statue of emotions and feeling....

• Computers could never replace teachers.

A computer would not be able to provide discipline, safety or care for a child. Computers cannot keep our children safe. Sitting our children in front of a computer to learn all that they need to know will take away critical human interaction which our children need. Computers should be used as a learning tool, not as a teacher.

• Computers are machines

People should never trust machines like a computer, because what happens if children are being really silly around the class room they won't know, they don't have brains? Also what happens if the computer went flat, or if there was a black out the children wouldn't know what to do.

• We might not have teachers in the future!

1 Our modern world has allot of technology and maybe in the future our world may not have any teachers because a super computer may have replaced them!

2 If a computer replaces a teacher than who would give us P.E and be social with us, so who knows computers might replace teachers!

• NO and here is my reason

Because if we learn by computers it will be boring because we would just stay seated all day and we would just go to ressess and lunch and music,pe and media to go to and walk couple times each day and if we learn by computers we can just find the answers.

• I think no!!!

1.A robot would have no feelings or emotions.
    2.It might not be able to break up a fight or an argument.
    3.It would have to give loads of tests to get your academic level.
    4.It might malfunction.
    5.Someone might ask it a question it doesn't know the answer to and it might give the wrong answer.

• I think no!!!

4.It might malfunction.

• No! Why you ask?

I have dozens of reasons here is one for example students are all noisy and do you think that computers can calm them down? No! Teachers are able to calm them down in many ways giving minuses shouting at them or by most caring just telling them to please calm down! I THINK NO I KNOW TEACHERS RULE NO BUT ROCK!!!!!

• I think no, because.....

I believe that teachers should not be replaced by computers because teachers can give you more of a personal one on one. Also because computers will give you the answer but will not show you how to get it, or explain it. That is why I think that we shouldn't replace teachers with computers.

• Computer should not replace teachers.

Computers should not replace teachers because every day that a student is learning something, the teacher is also learning something which means that it's a win win for both of them, on the other hand, computers don't even have feelings and students sometimes need to tell their teachers something personal.Computers won't understand all of the feelings and won't communicate properly. O and FYI I'm 11

Anonymous says2013-02-27T14:02:37.200
i think this website and people have a point i don't want computers to replace teachers either