• computers should replace teachers

Children are often distracted by what the teacher is wearing, saying, or doing. The teachers get frustrated because while they are trying to teach, the children are distracted and cannot concentrate.
    If computers replace teachers, the kids will be able to concentrate more because they have no distractions, unlike the teachers.

When teachers teach, it can contain false information or personal opinions, but computers do not make any errors and it is accurate.
    Using computers is way more efficient and it saves a lot of time. i.e. typing is way faster and neat than writing

• Computer fever rocks

Some student's don't learn well in classroom ,they distracted far too easily or cannot learn fast enough, So computer software help here as students can work at their own pace.
    When teachers teach, it can contain some false information, but computer do not make any error and are accurate.Using computer saves a lot of time. Computer provides us more information than teacher.

• It will and can provided there are adults qualified to instruct

It will be unavoidable to save money in the future the government will fire teachers and buy software. Closing in at 20 trillion in debt people will be force to make drastic measures hopefully by that time technology will be advanced as to Make a viable replacement. As of now we see sites like google putting incalculable amounts of information at our finger tips that can rival that of any teachers. There will always be authority in schools such as principles, coaches, counselors. In the end schools human officials and instructors number one goal will be the mental health of a student rather than their grades.

• Deal with it

• Computers rock!

Computers should replace teachers. Children are often distracted by what the teacher is wearing, saying, or doing. The teachers get frustrated because while they are trying to teach, the children are distracted and cannot concentrate. If computers replace teachers, the kids will be able to concentrate more because they have no distractions, unlike the teachers.

When teachers teach, it can contain false information or personal opinions, but computers do not make any errors and are accurate. Using computers is way more efficient and it saves a lot of time. I.E. Typing is way faster and neat than writing.

• Computers have more information than teachers.

I understand that some people misuse computer but, computers are the main source of information after the books. Computer provide us more information than teachers. I also understand that teachers can explain better than computer but, the children who can't afford monthly fees, they can learn and study sitting in ones place.

• I am on my schools debating team and we are the affirmative this debate. We need help. Please give me some good statistics and arguments.

A teacher must attend 4 years of university to become a qualified teacher, you can program computers in less a week!!!

It would be cheaper and easier to buy computers then find, interview, view files, employ and pay a teacher!!!!!!!

Computers can't get offended if a child is rude or mean or if a parent complains rudely!!!

• It will be a new way to learn.

The reason why I pick yes is because we can get more information and more data. Then if the teacher is wrong the computer can do a better job at teaching. Then if you get a wrong answer the computer can fix the problem. Lastly, if the teacher gets fired the computer will replace it.

• Computers should replace teachers.

Magine a world where every education is taught by computers, electronic devices, robots, and my other things. How perfect would education be? The quality of education would be at the highest and it would be equalized for all the students. The best education for a student is the 1 by 1 by changing teachers to computers we would achieve that. The decision lies on you whether or not to improve the child education in the future. I have been tutored and taught in the class, I have noticed a lot of differences- you understand more from the things we have been taught .
    Computers can makes lessons interesting. Computers can be developed by the best teachers that had the experience in making the class more interesting; when the students are having interest they are learning more from the subject they have been learning. When the students are having interest in class they will be smarter and strive to find information based on the subject. We just make the students expert in the section. When we learn more from one class it saves time.

Saving time from classes will make you graduate faster. Wouldn’t you like to graduate faster and spend fewer years in torture? Graduating fast would help find jobs and find experience from the jobs, then get a lot of money. Saving time could be achieved by the going forward without the dumber ones weighing you down like in the class which the teachers need to make the dumber ones understand then go forward.

• Teachers should not be replaced by computers

Because teachers are patient and improve a child's self confident and help them become more clever.Computers are not able to tell whether a child has mastered a skill or not although there test's are very accurate.The most best reason is that the computer does not have feeling which makes the child lack creativity.

• Computers could never replace teachers.

A computer would not be able to provide discipline, safety or care for a child. Computers cannot keep our children safe. Sitting our children in front of a computer to learn all that they need to know will take away critical human interaction which our children need. Computers should be used as a learning tool, not as a teacher.

• Never

As a teacher, I can say that absolutely, computers play a pivotal role in education today, and will become even more important in the future. They will never, however, be able to replace a professional, caring, devoted teacher. Human teachers can use creativity and humor to enhance lessons and make the unwilling change their attitudes. A computer could never help a student feel better, or listen to their problems, or provide encouragement.

• Oh please you pc fans.

Don't get me wrong I do love pcs. But here is the thing. I get distracted more often while I spend time in my computer then in class. At least teachers in my country can win our attraction throughout the class. And computers can't do that unless you set alarms but still they can't keep track of you.

• Teachers rule!!!,Computers suck!!!

They have better understanding and they can explain further. It will be stupid if we ask a computer if you want to go to the toilet and as if the computer can talk like ''you may go to the toilet. If teachers are replaced with computers it will affect the school's money and the school will have to pay for all the students in school.

• Computers should not replace teachers

Say if there was a power outage and you had to go to school. There would be no way for children to learn on the computer thats why computers should not replace teachers. Or say if a kid was on a computer and the child went on and just played games that would be bad cause he wouldn't be learning anything

• Computers should not

I think this because human beings actually understand what we are feeling and kids can goof of instead of doing studies. Also there are teachers that help expand creativity and help kids stay fit and active. Lastly, you could be cyber bullied but because there are no teachers you don't get help.

• Computers should not

• The teachers should not be replaced

They should not be replaced because children will be lost in the internet they might play games or go on Facebook, You Tube. They also might get the wrong information like in Wikipedia or Yahoo answers because it is just opinion and they could edit it also they will just copy paste

• Teachers should never be replaced by computers

Well i have many reasons of why computers shouldn't replace teachers.My first point is that computers cant communicate with you properly. Also teachers are your friends and you can always rely on them. My next point is that you cant ask them things like can i go to the toilet because they dont have a HUMAN BRAIN

• Teachers lose jobs

Teachers will lose their jobs if computers replace teachers. Which means more and more people (teachers) will start losing their jobs. And some people who lives by their selves will start losing money and will have to leave their homes because they can not afford to pay for their house.

Anonymous says2013-02-27T14:02:37.200
i think this website and people have a point i don't want computers to replace teachers either