• Hhhhhh hhhhh hjjjjj

H h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hhh h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Computers should be on every school desk

They need it more than us Computers are more than a crappy device. They can be used for anything! Kids learning to use the computers will bring hope in the future! So many things you can learn with a computer! And its a great way to express, so vote yes on this website, , , ,

• Computers should be used in school

They should just cuz. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

• J j j j

J mmmmnkjghghjghghghghjghghgljhjhjjjk kj j jj j jjj jj jj j j j j j j jj jj j j j jj j j j jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj

• Yes computers should be used in schools......

Computers help children a lot in the following ways:
    1 they help students in getting jobs in future.
    2 they will learn to use tech.
    3 it will help them in their school work
    4 it is good for getting interactive educational videos
    5 students can ask authors for their answers.

• I think that in our INDIA each and every child should get access to computer.

Form my side its a good idea b'cause a chil can learn differently from computer as compaired to learning from class. It helps a child to learn more and more things in just few seconds. It also helps our nation to become a developed on from a developing one. It also helps us to link with different teachers form the different parts of the world for better knowledge. But some of my friends says that there should not be any computer, but I am sorry to say that if there will be no computer then how we will hep our PM to make his dream of digital india will come true? How we will help him in this case.
    But now also we are capabale to change a lot my friends.If it happens then we will help our PM Shri. Nrendra Modi to make his dream come true of 'THE DIGITAL INDIA' and make a bright futureof our india only.
    Thankyou
    By: Rimjhim.
    School: K.V. SEC-8 Rohini,Delhi.

Thankyou
    By: Rimjhim.
    School: K.V. SEC-8 Rohini,Delhi.

Thankyou
    By: Rimjhim.
    School: K.V. SEC-8 Rohini,Delhi.

• Yes, it needs to be in schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am writing an essay about schools should have computers. It depends if the school blocks out inappropriate websites like Facebook and Twitter. The computer can provide a quick easy research place and it won't take hours to find a book for research at a library. The computer can save a lot of time too.

• Experience for work

Students will be able to learn how to use computers, today in the workforce most businesses are computer based and have no need for pen or paper except to sign agreements. Students will be able to finish assignments quickly and easily if they use the computer to type in documents.

• Worst idea ever

Unless your a student don't bother commenting about this, computers in my high school make kids porn addicted, gaming zombies. Students stop socializing and are able to just zone out and play games, even if the games are blocked students don't pay attention to the teacher, socialization with the teacher does down and kids stop asking questions, there is not one student that I have talked to that says that computers in school is a good idea.

• I have experience in this area and it is a terrible idea.

I am currently in high school where we use IPads. I have used IPads since grade 7. I have a 4.0 and I use my IPad responsibly, but for other students, it has not been the case. If you could ask any teacher whether they like or don't like the Ipad at school, they would laugh in your face and say that it has been the worst decision. Before the class begins, we usually have to put our IPads on a table where we can't touch them, because the teachers are sick of them, and frankly, class is not class when 90% of the students are not participating and playing flappy bird secretly under the desk. We have programs in our IPads that don't allow us to download our own apps, but of course, the students always find a way to pass the system. We also have a program called "Casper" which allows the teacher to lock us onto one app, only. That works, but one they turn casper off after class, students can delete it completely to avoid future situations with Casper. Using technology in schools is a terrible idea, but I agree that all schools should have computer class, but not IPads or personal computers.

• B r a

This is the worst idea ever especially if u are in my middle school they let us bring our personal computers which have absolutely no locks so almost half of the back class are ethier playing Minecraft or some other inoperative game which supports the fact that computers are not needed in schools

• Yes they sould

Computers sould be in our schoolhshsrhrthsrthsr gn hj rjryjhrhj ryh ryj ryj 5yj 5yj ryuj ryj ryj hdghthu ty yj yj tyjh hj hyj yj jh rjy ryjh rjh hj j gjh fj rj rhj fj gj gj hj hj hj fh jndtghndtgdtmtymymyjmymyumrturtmymuymrymhm gn dgn g hn n fn n gn fgn gn gn dg

• Hi hi poo

Po o oo o oo o o o oo o ooo oo o oo o o ooo o o oo o o o oo oo o o o oo oo o o oo o o o o o oo o o yes we should sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Computer education no

Computer education is not much beneficial for small children because computers make their mind bounded child's memory power is also less and if they get knowledge naturally ,their mind become open.I have experience in this area and it is a terrible idea. I am currently in high school where we use IPads. I have used IPads since grade 7. I have a 4.0 and I use my IPad responsibly, but for other students, it has not been the case. If you could ask any teacher whether they like or don't like the Ipad at school, they would laugh in your face and say that it has been the worst decision. Before the class begins, we usually have to put our IPads on a table where we can't touch them, because the teachers are sick of them, and frankly, class is not class when 90% of the students are not participating and playing flappy bird secretly under the desk. We have programs in our IPads that don't allow us to download our own apps, but of course, the students always find a way to pass the system. We also have a program called "Casper" which allows the teacher to lock us onto one app, only. That works, but one they turn casper off after class, students can delete it completely to avoid future situations with Casper. Using technology in schools is a terrible idea, but I agree that all schools should have computer class, but not IPads or personal computers.

• Computer education no

• Computer education no

• Computer education no

• Read the one above!!!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^