• Yes they should for educating purposes

Kids need help with their hand writing so I say yes because school essays would be done in a day. So yes let us use computers in school!
    Also kids can learn about our future with technology too help and other kids can get jobs this way most of people don't know how to use computers properly of. So I say YES too!!!

• For one flappy bird is gud and they are cooler than u and hoodier than ul

I i i ii i i ii i i ii i i i i ii i ii i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i ii i i i i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i

• Students should be responsible of their own learning

One of the concerns of allowing electronics in school is the fact that the students will get distracted and they will play games etc instead of using them to learn, yet the fact is that students are mature enough to choose wether they are learning or not. Teachers and parents can't force them to learn, if they want to learn and get good grades, they will do that. If they don't decide to do this, they will be held back until they do. Electronics should be allowed in school!

• 50% of jobs require electronics today.

Electronics is becoming our world now. So why should we not be able to use them in school. According to www.legis.iowa.gov more than 50% of jobs require electronics today. I believe that if we use electronics in school more often that we would be more prepared for the real world. I believe that a lot of people would be off the streets because they would know how to use electronics better.

• Computers should be on every students desk!!!

Computers have special features which allows disabled people to do anything a normal person van . E.G if a person is blind they would buy a computer that can let that person feel the words, or if the person does not have arms to speak with they can get a voice active computer!!!

• Computer education yes

With over 65,000 education apps designed especially for the computer and growing, these apps can help us get better marks or results and do better in subjects.
    Easy to get answers eg; you don’t know a geography question so you can look it up using your device which will benefit you in tests, assignments etc…
    Quick ways to send things to teacher

• Computer education yes

Quick ways to send things to teacher

• Worst idea ever

Unless your a student don't bother commenting about this, computers in my high school make kids porn addicted, gaming zombies. Students stop socializing and are able to just zone out and play games, even if the games are blocked students don't pay attention to the teacher, socialization with the teacher does down and kids stop asking questions, there is not one student that I have talked to that says that computers in school is a good idea.

• I have experience in this area and it is a terrible idea.

I am currently in high school where we use IPads. I have used IPads since grade 7. I have a 4.0 and I use my IPad responsibly, but for other students, it has not been the case. If you could ask any teacher whether they like or don't like the Ipad at school, they would laugh in your face and say that it has been the worst decision. Before the class begins, we usually have to put our IPads on a table where we can't touch them, because the teachers are sick of them, and frankly, class is not class when 90% of the students are not participating and playing flappy bird secretly under the desk. We have programs in our IPads that don't allow us to download our own apps, but of course, the students always find a way to pass the system. We also have a program called "Casper" which allows the teacher to lock us onto one app, only. That works, but one they turn casper off after class, students can delete it completely to avoid future situations with Casper. Using technology in schools is a terrible idea, but I agree that all schools should have computer class, but not IPads or personal computers.

• Computers are causing life problems.

Along time ago when there were sill assignments that you could actually write on with a pencil and a piece of paper, things were easier and I got everything done very fast.I could always get everything done and never have any late work. When I was introduced to the computer in 6th grade it was hard. Everything was different. Because of this change, everything went opposite. I couldn't always get things done, most of my work was late, some were even a month late. Now that I'm in 8th-grade things are even worse. Although many people say that computers make you smart I don't believe that. When I use a computer for work I cant focus. It makes me very angry because I don't feel smart like I was when I was little. Besides the fact that my grades are failing, I have major anxiety. My friend also has the same problem and has to take pills all the time. Another friend of mine had tragically taken his like a couple month back because school was too much for him to handle and he was just under so much stress in. Computers aren't doing us better when it comes to education. Yes, there is sometimes when a computer can be educational but other times you cant learn anything whatsoever. There are countries that don't use or can't afford computers. One experience of mine is when I went to visit my family on the Philippines. The kids their didnt use computers and they were actually smarter than me. There were six-year-olds that already knew algebra and I struggle with it on the daily. To that 63% of people who say that computer should be used in school maybe you should rethink about that.

• Some health hazards

The electromagnetic radio signals from wireless computers can be health hazardous. This is especially true when it comes to many students trying to upload /download things at the same time all in the same room. It is not completely certain, but it can cause things like tumors in the brain and cancers.

• Possible Health Hazards

• Possible Health Hazards

• Always off task

Kids are just playing games or watching youtube in class . Computers are always disturbing the learning of the kids . If the school does not accept personal computers , then it's good because they don't have time or access to play games . Take computers away from education !

• I Am In 7th Grade At The Moment And I Think I Have Ruined My Education.

In School I Play Games Almost The Whole Day Evan Though I Know I Am Not Allowed To. It Is Just So Tempting, Having My Desk And Computer Face The Wall, Having My Computer Opened With Out Any Super Vision.
    I NEED HELP!!! When I Am A Adult And I Have Kids I Will Never Put Them In A School With Computers

• Computer education yes

Quick ways to send things to teacher