• Prevention is better than cure.

This would help in decreasing STDs and teenage pregnancy. However as it might seem to be extreme at the same time it's more likely to contribute in fighting against unwanted pregnancy and HIV. THIS DOES NOT IN ANY WAY ENCOURAGE SCHOOL CHILDREN TO ENGAGE THEMSELVES IN SEXUAL ACTIBITIES BUT SERVES AS A REMINDER THAT PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT.

• Yes off-course they should! I am strongly support this issue!

Yes i do believe that every students nowadays have had already engaging sex intercourse , i think some are missing the point, Our DOH proposed to give out condoms to every high school students, but it doesn't mean that they are tolerating the sex in our society, the point is, they just want to avoid the STD's that continuously spreading through sex intercourse, and also they just want to minimize or to control the number of population now in our society that continuously growing rapidly

• Accept the truth

We can't deny that most of the students nowadays are already engaged on sexual activity, that's why our government were initiating a solution to prevent teenage pregnancy and the spreading of HIV and AIDS among the youth. It doesn't mean that you should engage on sexual activity after receiving condoms, it is just for emergency; and the government would not distribute condoms just like giving candies, it has a process for the students to understand and be disciplined. For those who oppose, did you ever think of a better solution to these? Well, I don't think so. The main purpose of these was to save more lives and preserve the morality of the young ones.

• No evidence exist that offering condom will increase sexual activity.

. Whether the government will distribute free condom or not . We cannot stop the youth from having sex. I say , Yes . Distribution of free condom is much better than having unprotected sex. . For me as a student, it depends upon my perception if I will use or not the condom . . I am supporting the distribution but I never thought of using the condom distributed.

• Teen pregnancy would decrease

In my opinion this would be more helpful and can prevent many teens to go through the process of abortion. There are approximately 250,000 teenagers that had a baby in the year of 2014. Now the numbers most likely rose. 35 percent of those girls choose to have an abortion and regret doing that after. Therefore schools should give out condoms and educate them in order for them to act mature and responsibly.

• Average age of first act of intercourse in the US: 17 Average age of graduation from high school in the US: 18

Teens are going to have sex if they want to, there's nothing that we can do to stop that. However if we offer them methods of preventing STI's and unwanted pregnancies, we can make sure that they are practicing safe sex.
    If schools give teens the methods to practice safe sex and prevent STIs, the student body will have a lower rate of STIs. A lower rate of STIs means a healthier student body, which means more time spent in class learning and less time sick at home or at the doctor.
    Also, Imagine that you have 2 teens: they have sex and there is a pregnancy. Suppose they decide to keep the baby. Think of the impact that has on the education of both parents and of the baby.
    Having condoms easily accessible in schools promotes education and learning.

• Give the students what they want !!!

Students are already having sex whether we like it or not, so to be SAFE why not just give them what is needed to prevent STIs and unwanted pregnancies.
    When students get pregnant and contract STIs it is just degrading our society.
    Giving these condoms won't encourage sex, it encourages safety and we all schools are learning institutions not pharmacies but schools distributing these can be part of developing a greater future for a country's society...

• Giving Away Condoms Does Not Encourage Sex.

As the title states, giving them condoms does not encourage sex, but encourages safety. The same tired argument is made regarding needle exchanges. As countless studies have shown, providing needles to addicts reduces the spread of diseases and the harms that come from IV drug use. Likewise, providing condoms will only ecourage kids to have Sex safely since they are going to do it anyway. It has been proven abstinence only classes do not work AT ALL, and schools that use these have been known to have STD epidemics. Give kids condoms so there will be less STD's and less teen pregnancies. It is the ONLY common sense option.

• Not in school

Giving condoms to kid in school is just supporting them to have sex. First of all, if a school is considering this, how many pregnant students do you have in that school? If you have a lot then obviously your not teaching health class correctly. Second of all its just a stupid idea all together. If the kid is stupid enough to have sex then that's there fault for not using a condemn.

• I do not think so..!!

I stringently oppose the subject. I would like you to answer some questions below for their respective countries as the consent differ from country to country -
    Q1) What is the age of the children when they pass the high school?
    Q2) What is the legal age for sexual activities?
    Q3) Is there any need of condoms at such age?

In my country, student generally pass the high school at 17 and legal age for consent is 18. Therefore, there is no point in distributing condoms in schools.

• Stupidity at it's finest. If the government have set a law, stick to it.

If the age of consent is 16 and over in the UK, why are the government equpping school children for underage sex? As a teenager myself, not proud to be I shall add, I know that other teenagers will try and outdo eachother to share their pathetic sexual encounters with the rest of the year group. People in authority and the media verge on paedophilic by pressuring young people so much to have sex. They are further perpetuating this notion of underage sex by subtextally saying "everybody is doing it? Why can't you?". Who cares what everybody else is doing? What if you don't have those pathetic urges at that age? Then what? You'll be subject to being called "frigid" if you're female and "loser" or "gay" if you're male. Now with the argument of underage pregnancies and STDs. Hypothetically speaking, if underage people didn't have access to contraception and got an STD or an unwanted pregnancy, clearly it's their own damn fault. They should have applied their knowledge of this to their own common sense. If you do something illegal, they shouldn't expect that their won't be consequences.

• That would be quite contradictory, wouldn't it?

Schools teach against underage sexual activity! And by giving out condoms in school that would just be supporting it. Plus, if someone doesn't want to use a condom, just because their school provides it doesn't mean they're necessarily going to take use of it. When anyone decides to participate in such acts it is their responsibility to use protection or not, the only thing schools should do is teach the circumstances of these actions.

• Interest in sex

In learning we say that the teachers role is to spark interest in the learner, students will not participate unless they have someone to introduce them to the activity, therefore I feel that introducing condoms in the school acts as a medium through which students are made aware of sex. The thought pattern shifts and more focus is put on the latest trend that is sex. Since everyone is doing it, why shouldnt I. This one action of bringing condoms in schools brings about a string of events that eventually lead to pregnancies and stds aka a chain rxn.

• School is a place to learn

I strongly oppose the idea that school should distribute condoms. Due to the fact that a school is a place to learn, the mere role of the school is develop and mold students and guide them to have a better future. It is very unnecessary for a school to distribute condoms, because if they did, isn't it we are only giving the students an idea of sex? Or isn't it we are only encouraging them to have sex? In addition to, if the government mandated schools to distribute condoms, probably, society may have an impression that the government do not trust schools in terms of learning. So no I don't believe that schools should distribute condoms

• Not at all

I strong believed that condoms should not be distributed in school my first points is that it will distract students learning because some of the students will only come to school for the condoms not for learning my season point is that endorse illegal sex in school meaning that children would not focus in class teacher would not be able to talk to children .

• No why school

A school is a place to learn not to bring contraceptives.When you think of having sex you are so happy you do not think of bringing condoms at school.A student should go and buy the condoms on their own if they want it is not the schools responsibility.Not at school

• I used to agree with it when I thought...

It won't help teenagers if they'd be receiving free condoms in schools. First, they might just not use it anyway. They have their own ways to prevent a woman from getting pregnant. If you're fully aware of the issues in our country about the thing engaging into sex, you still wont do it since you have a presence of mind that won't allow you do things on your own that might lead you to nowhere plus, the consequences that might affect your future.

• Schools shouldn't supply condoms.

Schools do not supply cars for drivers ed class so in what world should they supply condoms for health class. When it's against the law, against religion and against some household rules why should they distribute it. This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Dumb Dumb Dumb.