• Yes they should

I understand where all of you noes are coming from but at the same time, this generation has more sexually active teens. Most of you parents disagree cause you think your child won't have sex but you're wrong and even if they're not thinking about it yet it's always better to be safe then sorry. Why wait for worst case scenario when you could just protect your son/daughter from possibly catching STDs or HIV/AIDs and protect your daughters from pregnancy. If a student feels that a teacher shouldn't pass it out them or feel uncomfortable then allow the clinic to pass out condoms and/or sex ed classes.

• Yes they should

Giving a teenager doesn't support them having sex. It tells them that if they decide to go have sex be safe. And schools should change how they reach about sex ed and sex safety cause with teens just throwing them in their bags it looses efficiency. The schools are to something because in 2015 ages 15-24 20 million were reported with STDs. Without a way to get the condoms you're condoning to having STD and pregnancy rates go up. And saying that teenagers shouldnt even be having sex, what were you doing as a teen cause for damn well you had your fair share of sexual actions

• No teenager wants to buy or be seen buying condoms.

A lot of teens do not go to their parents because they are too scared of being disowned when their parent or guardian finds out that he or she is having sex. They aren’t easy for teenagers to get a hold of. It's embarrassing to ask your parents for condoms or for condom money.

• It's a game of chance, and you might win.

You can save a teen from underage pregnancy or STDs. It doesn't matter if you think they shouldn't be having sex, frankly your morals have nothing to do with it so shush. I've heard way too many things about teenage unprotected sex. You can buy condoms at any age, they aren't drugs. And by giving these out you aren't sexualizing children.

• Young teenage mouthes

There is too much young teenage moms and people who dont believe in that until marriage can just say no to giving there kids a condom instead of making the whole school not give them out because some parents want there kids to have protection just incase they do that.

• A big YES!

Let's admit the fact that the number of persons who has STD's and are teenage moms are quite increasing. And we cannot do anything about it. So I think distributing condoms in schools is a great way to lessen the cases of STD and teenage pregnancy. And also, I'm sure that they are not going to give it out to high school students without proper discussion about sex education and practices.

• I'd like to point out

That all of the NOes in this section are just screaming that the students should be taught better and that it encourages sex, while all the YESes state a point and back it up with fact. Condoms should be offered in school because while it does not encourage MORE sex, it DOES encourage SAFE sex.

• High school seniors (and some juniors) can and will have sex

As per the notion of people believing that when a school supplies condoms it encourages sexual activity, is entirely false. There is NO DATA OR EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS THIS!!! Secondly, this is AMERICA! Not your home country, who cares, and the age of consent may vary per state but I've seen the AoC be as low as 16, so the law is on the child's side. The parents may feel like there child is not ready for that so while the law is on the side of the child, the parents may not be.

• Are you people crazy

RELIGION ASIDE,
    what in the world did you send your kids to school for you freaking idiots was it for sex? I thought you people wanted a good future for their children not a extra person on the family ahead of time. High school and new college students should focus on their studies because that's what they were supposed to do.

• Not in school

Giving condoms to kid in school is just supporting them to have sex. First of all, if a school is considering this, how many pregnant students do you have in that school? If you have a lot then obviously your not teaching health class correctly. Second of all its just a stupid idea all together. If the kid is stupid enough to have sex then that's there fault for not using a condemn.

• I do not think so..!!

I stringently oppose the subject. I would like you to answer some questions below for their respective countries as the consent differ from country to country -
    Q1) What is the age of the children when they pass the high school?
    Q2) What is the legal age for sexual activities?
    Q3) Is there any need of condoms at such age?

In my country, student generally pass the high school at 17 and legal age for consent is 18. Therefore, there is no point in distributing condoms in schools.

• Stupidity at it's finest. If the government have set a law, stick to it.

If the age of consent is 16 and over in the UK, why are the government equpping school children for underage sex? As a teenager myself, not proud to be I shall add, I know that other teenagers will try and outdo eachother to share their pathetic sexual encounters with the rest of the year group. People in authority and the media verge on paedophilic by pressuring young people so much to have sex. They are further perpetuating this notion of underage sex by subtextally saying "everybody is doing it? Why can't you?". Who cares what everybody else is doing? What if you don't have those pathetic urges at that age? Then what? You'll be subject to being called "frigid" if you're female and "loser" or "gay" if you're male. Now with the argument of underage pregnancies and STDs. Hypothetically speaking, if underage people didn't have access to contraception and got an STD or an unwanted pregnancy, clearly it's their own damn fault. They should have applied their knowledge of this to their own common sense. If you do something illegal, they shouldn't expect that their won't be consequences.

• Interest in sex

In learning we say that the teachers role is to spark interest in the learner, students will not participate unless they have someone to introduce them to the activity, therefore I feel that introducing condoms in the school acts as a medium through which students are made aware of sex. The thought pattern shifts and more focus is put on the latest trend that is sex. Since everyone is doing it, why shouldnt I. This one action of bringing condoms in schools brings about a string of events that eventually lead to pregnancies and stds aka a chain rxn.

• That would be quite contradictory, wouldn't it?

Schools teach against underage sexual activity! And by giving out condoms in school that would just be supporting it. Plus, if someone doesn't want to use a condom, just because their school provides it doesn't mean they're necessarily going to take use of it. When anyone decides to participate in such acts it is their responsibility to use protection or not, the only thing schools should do is teach the circumstances of these actions.

• School is a place to learn

I strongly oppose the idea that school should distribute condoms. Due to the fact that a school is a place to learn, the mere role of the school is develop and mold students and guide them to have a better future. It is very unnecessary for a school to distribute condoms, because if they did, isn't it we are only giving the students an idea of sex? Or isn't it we are only encouraging them to have sex? In addition to, if the government mandated schools to distribute condoms, probably, society may have an impression that the government do not trust schools in terms of learning. So no I don't believe that schools should distribute condoms

• Not at all

I strong believed that condoms should not be distributed in school my first points is that it will distract students learning because some of the students will only come to school for the condoms not for learning my season point is that endorse illegal sex in school meaning that children would not focus in class teacher would not be able to talk to children .

• No why school

A school is a place to learn not to bring contraceptives.When you think of having sex you are so happy you do not think of bringing condoms at school.A student should go and buy the condoms on their own if they want it is not the schools responsibility.Not at school

• Why in schools?

A school is a place of learning, not a pharmacy.
    Are we to hand out birth control pills at the front desk as well?
    Teach them about proper sex safety, sure.
    But why would we actively distribute condoms in the school? We have places that sell condoms, and we should focus on those places being accessible to the kids if they aren't already.
    I really haven't heard any valid reasons for distributing them at the school itself.

• A school is a place of education, not a place to distribute contraceptives.

We all went to school to learn. How much we learned depends on how involved we were. Sure, we had to take a sexual education class that was a part of the curriculum, but just because students know that sex exists doesn't mean that schools now have to take precautions and hand out contraceptives to them. The students can go buy them on their own if they plan on doing those things in their spare time. Also, we'd probably have to pay MORE tax dollars to fund such a program.