• Condoms should be issued in schools.

Condoms should be issued in schools. Many students are too embarrassed to go out and purchase condoms for themselves so by issuing them in school, more people will have access to them and they will have safer sex because they now have free protection to use during their sexual activity.

• Condoms should be issued in schools.

When I was in high school I was already having sex, and I know that many of my classmates were having sex as well. If schools would issue condoms out to their students who wanted them I think that would support safer sex and less students would have to worry about doing something foolish like not using protection because they are too scared to get it themselves.

• But why should you?

Parents can see the concern for their child about having safe sex, but this is too far.
    We all know that kids don't tell their parent when they are performing sex , but giving out condoms left and right is a bad choice. What if the school runs out ? Then teens pregnancy s will pop out everywhere. Teens need to have the talk with their parents about safe sex.

• No, I do not think that free condoms should be given out in schools.

What if the child has a latex allergy and not know it? Also that is the parents choice whether their child should be given condoms or not. If the parents does their job and talk with their teen about safe sex then there shouldn't be a problem. I know I wouldn't want my son or daughter to come home with condoms in their back packs even giving out free condoms to high school students is still iffy but should still be up to the parents.

If you sit down with your child and let him or her know that they can come to you and talk to you when they are ready to have sex, or have any questions about it, and want to be on the pill, or need condoms then again there shouldn't be a problem.

• Just buy some at a store.

I don't see a need to give out condoms in such a public setting like school. If students want condoms, they can just buy some from the store. Sure they might be a little embarrassed if they did so, but still, I don't find a need to issue them in school.

• Not as simple as you may think.

It may sound good at first, but think of the downsides. By offering them in schools, pupils may think they are being encouraged to have sex, rumours may start about pupils that are seen getting one and some people might just get one to use inappropriately (i.E. Filling it up with water or putting it over their head). It doe shave its pros, but i think the cons outweigh them.

• Not as simple as you may think.