Should Congress do more about the U.S. detention camp in Guantanamo Bay?

• Yes, I think th US should do more about Guantanamo Bay.

I think if Congress is going to allow Guantanamo Bay to remain open then a clear regulatory oversight panel must be set up to make sure that anyone held there is treated with respect and humanely, I think it's a black mark on America's image to operate a place like this with such little oversight.

• Yes, Congress should address the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay.

Yes, Congress needs to do more about the US detention camp in Guantanamo bay. Congress has recently been mired in partisan politics and unable to accomplish much. This issue is important with regards to national policy and human rights. The united States deserves to have the peoples' representatives address this issue.

• If Guantanamo Bay doesn't become more regulated it should be done away with

Guantanamo Bay has recentlly gained a good deal of infamy around the world for the mass torture and indecency to humanity that was captured on various cell phone cameras and tapes. These horrible torture scenes and vile practices can be accessed online. After all these years those horrible acts have mostly been overlooked and swept under the rug. Regulate and enforce strict rules on treatment of prisoners or do away with the entire prison facility once and for all!

• Yes, they should

I don't think that they should be put back in normal population,but that place is unconstitutional. I don't think anyone knows how bad it is there,unless they work there or currently being incarcerated there. If we can find an alternative to the way people are handled there, it would make us look more humane.

• Yes, they should.

I think congress should act immediately to shut this U.S detention camp down. If we are going to have detention camps, keep them in the United States or place them in the countries we are at war with. To even have gitmo is a bit of disrespect on our part.