Should Congress investigate Trump's potential conflicts of interest before he takes office?

• They should but I wonder if they can.

I don't know if Congress is legally allowed to investigate a President-elect. It would make sense to investigate him now rather than later. This way, the problem is stopped before starting. But then, Trump is so mercurial, if he's cleared he's probably going to forgive the debts of one of his companies and then all this conflict of interest discussions will start again.

• Yes, Congress should investigate Trump's potential conflicts of interest before he takes office.

Yes, Congress should investigate Trump's potential conflicts of interest before he takes office. There is no law in place requiring such an act, but this is an unusual case. Trump is the first president with significant hidden financial interests, as well as the first president-elect that has not released his tax returns. The release of that documentation would have revealed his interests and allowed free examination before his election. Without that, Congress needs to step in and examine the situation.

• Congress Should Investigate Any Areas of Concern With High Level Politicians

I believe that Congress has a duty to ensure that high level politicians have the American people's best interest in mind. This applies to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, etc. They have not done their duty with regards to fully vetting Hillary Clinton and that was part of her downfall in the end. I support Trump, but I believe that he should be treated the same as others with regards to full disclosure.

• Get Over It

I'm so tired of people like this. Just accept the results. You are literally turning to every last aspect to try and get this man from being in office. ,,,,,,,,,, , , , ,, , , , , , , ,,, , ,, , , , ,, , , ,

• He knows what to do.

This is not the first time that a person with business interests has taken the office of Presidency. Things will be handled no different for Trump. Trump's businesses just happen to be higher profile than anyone else's. Even Obama had significant financial interests when he took office. These things can be managed with usual protocol..