• Because curious jorg sed sew

Need i say more?
    Why? Why are you like this? What have I done to deserve this? Did your parents abuse you? Were you molested as a child? What possible reason could you have for doing this? Years I’ve spent dealing with this shit. Every goddamn day of every goddamn month of every MOTHERFUCKIN’ YEAR! I’m done, I’m so fucking done with looking at your elephants ass of a fuck face. I can’t hate myself enough to watch your horse shit videos anymore. I’ve wasted every last fucking brain cell on your shit. This has been on my mind for too fucking long. I can’t let you turn this shit show of a website into a new definition of a cluster fuck. It all started when you created this goat herding, dog raping, faggot infested channel. Everyone else in this comment section must agree that this channel is a tumor on the shitty end of youtube's colon. If this channel had an inch in me for every time it fucked me in the ass, I’d have an asshole that looked like a botched C-Section done by a kid with cerebral palsy who wore sock puppets the entire operation. In fact, I’d rather have the C-Section instead of watching your faggot-ass content. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve wanted to cram a tooth pick up my urethra just to forget your unbearable commentary. If I wasn’t disabled before watching your videos, I definitely am now. This channel makes the holocaust look like Sesame Street. Your family must be so disappointed, to have someone so unbelievably fucking incompetent as part of their bloodline. I hope to all things holy that you haven’t fucked another living human to create the next infantile tragedy. You’d have a better chance of having a child without autism if you cross bred with a whale. I can feel the tumor cultivating on the back of my head as I type this. You will be paying for the medical bills. In short, stop making content.

• Because curious jorg sed sew

Need i say more?

• Enough is Enough

Everyone knows that social security and medicare etc the largest drivers of are debt is money the government owes itself so its really an imaginary problem but the real devil is the instability its causing cause it shows the world were not competent and our financial house is a mess.
    We have to restore confidence in our markets to build our markets and it starts with getting are finances in order.

• For the Economy

We do not need another economic crisis in this country. People (military personnel in particular) are getting robbed of what is due them! Raising the ceiling will not enable new spending; it will only support already existing programs. This stand off has only weakened the nation's citizen's faith in our representatives.

• Yes, banish it because I dont think its real

I tend to wonder if the whole debt ceiling is actually not just an out of control media ploy that is used to get you to believe that we have a bigger problem then we really do. We need to change the frame work of the debate and figure out budget and spending.

• Yes

There is no reason why a debt ceiling should even exist other than as a vehicle for political posturing. I think the debt ceiling should be abolished altogether and automatically refreshed whenever it is necessary. The US needs to control its debt, but that's not going to happen overnight. Until then we need our fiscal integrity to be intact.

• When will we stop? $17 trillion? $20 trillion? $30 trillion? Infinity?

Politicians do not want to make the hard but necessary choices needed to contain our spending. Everyone is for cutting spending, but just not for "their" programs. No politician wants to face cuts on their watch-- so they always punt the can down the road another 2 years and past the election. These perverse incentives mean politicians are INCAPABLE of doing what's right financially in the long run.

The debt limit may be the only tool left in our arsenal to force politicians to make cuts. If they face a hard limit, they will either have to make cuts across the board, or fight hard to truly justify the programs they want funded.

Our current trajectory of ever-ballooning debt is unsustainable. By definition, if something is unsustainable, it will not be sustained. We can either have a hard landing now (by taking our medicine and making difficult cuts), or we can have a crash later. The opportunity for a soft landing is long past, regardless of what some politician selling snake oil will tell you.

Do not think I would reverse position if it were Republicans doing the spending. In fact, debt and spending have historically increased even faster when Republicans are in control! They need to be reigned in even more than the Democrats.

We have long heard people complain that we are saddling our grandchildren with insurmountable debt. Well, by now it is no longer the grandchildren, but our children and even ourselves! The time to pay the piper is fast approaching, and the less we do about it, the worse off we will be.

In short, as painful as it may be in the short term, the time is long past due to make the hard choices that will ensure we still have a reasonable economic future.

• No

Before we raise the debt ceiling we need to do away with frivolous defense spending, welfare, and unemployment insurance. We should also pass a balanced budget amendment and a flat tax to raise more revenues before we take more loans that we will not be able to pay off. This is how the US will be able to control its debt, not by raising the debt ceiling.

• Absolutely Not!

We are already in too much debt to pay off and raising the ceiling would compound the problem. As we get into more and more debt ore and more of our national income goes to debt service leaving less to use to start businesses, increase employment, or spend on our aging infrastructure. A reduction in the size of the government and a reduction in spending will contribute to the growth of our economy and allow for new businesses to start bringing in more revenue to the government.