• We should end forced health care!

: People should have the right to choose whether or not they want to have health care. I’m tired of big government controlling our lives and telling us what to do. As Americans we should have the freedom to choose on where our hard earned money goes, and what we should spend it on. We shouldn’t have a law that forces us to spend our money on things we don’t want. On March 23, 2010 Mr. Obama signed the Affordable health care Act which forces all Americans to have some kind of health care. This forces everyone to buy some sort of health care plan whether they like it or not. In order to stop big government, and to keep their hands out of our pockets this is what I propose we do. If you’re tired of being forced to spend your hard earned money unwillingly on something you don’t want, such as forced healthcare, together we can fight for our freedom!

• We should end forced health care!

• Yes it should.

The wise Conan O'Brien once stated that:” The ObamaCare website won't be accessible at night due to maintenance. And it won't be accessible during the day due to 'it sucking.” I agree with what the great Conan O'Brien said about how Obama care is just sucky. In the next few minutes I will be explaining why we as congressmen should be in full affirmation of the passing of this bill.
    I will be first starting off with the huge debt America is already in. The US debt is somewhere around sixteen trillion dollars. For the first time in US history we can not pay foreign countries what we owe them. Even with knowing this, Americans still think that we can pay for something like the Affordable Care Act that has the potential to cost one trillion dollars.

• This is Why the Affordable Care Act Should Be Repealed

There is no question in my mind and in the minds of every single republican in the United States that Obamacare should be repealed. I understand that there is nothing I can say to change the unrealistic ideologic mentality of democrats, but please, listen to what I am saying. I truly do not understand how ignorant and pathetically mindless the American people can be by believing that healthcare is just going to be handed to them at the cost of the middle and upper class. Not only Obamacare is unconstitutional, but it is absolutely unaffordable in every sense of the word. Our nation’s current debt is over 16 trillion dollars! For the first time in our nation’s history, we are unable to pay back our debts to foreign nations because there is virtually no government income. I do not understand how the American people believe that a healthcare system that will cost 1 trillion dollars, will help our nation’s economy. This is the exact reason why Obamacare is without a doubt, unaffordable. Even if the U.S. Government is able to collect 1 trillion dollars from hard working Americans over the next 10 years, do you really think that these people are just going to be handed health insurance? The answer to this question is unequivocally no. It’s simple, if you are a Medicaid patient, or a low-paying Medicare patient, your doctor will refuse to see you. Do you really think that medical doctors in the United States stayed in school 11 to 14 years after high school to accept 8 dollars for a 45 minute appointment, 20 dollars for a 300 dollar medical procedure, and 2, 000 dollars for a 50, 000 dollar surgical operation? This is how much these insurance companies will be paying if 60, 000, 000 people do in fact get health insurance over the next 10 years. It’s unbelievably ridiculous that these uninsured Americans actually believe that they’ll just be able to walk right into a doctor’s office a get healthcare for the ridiculously low amount of money that these insurance companies are paying. This will never happen, especially with 95 percent of the medical and surgical specialists in America, who have trained longer than some people have been alive to acquire their success. This is what the America people do not understand. It’s not about the Affordable Healthcare Act’s constitutionality; it’s about the simple fact that it is unaffordable in a nation who’s debt is over 16 trillion dollars! These are the facts, and this is what the American people have to understand.

• Lower health care cost

THE ACA provides health care for many that could not afford it before. It needs to be given a chance. I think the only problems it that the big businesses do not want to pay the taxes and that is the most resistance. Big business is killing the average American worker and it will not get any better until other changes are made along with this one.

• Lower health care cost

• We should not take away 10 million people's health care

10 million people have healthcare today because of the Affordable Care Act. Repealing this act and taking away their health coverage strictly for a minority party's political gain would be unconscionable.

If the country had wanted to repeal the Affordable Care Act they would have chosen not to re-elect President Barack Obama in 2012. President Obama easily won that election and the will of the voters should be respected.

• Many people will suffer in the long run

No, Congress should not repeal it at all. There are 1.6 million people on Medicaid currently. What the Affordable Care Act will do is take some of these people and put them on the Affordable Care Act plan and private insurance. When this happens the deficit will decrease cause they will be paying a premium like everyone else does, meaning that the tax payers are going to have less deficit in the long run. What happens when this happens is that the doctors will not be able to take advantage of the system as much. The people who have the Medicaid program will abuse it more often than if they will have to pay more than 0-3 dollars out of pocket. I am currently one of the people who has had a problem getting insurance. I made too much for Medicaid, and yet couldn't get regular insurance cause of medical problems I had in the past. I tried every company in my state and got denial after denial. If they repeal it they will hurt people like myself and many others. I had to pay out of pocket anywhere from 50-400.00 dollars to see my primary care doctor. This is not fair for anyone. Congress acts like this is an entitlement for people and not a right for everyone. A prisoner gets better healthcare than a person that works and pays taxes. This is what needs to be focused upon. Why should a prisoner who has done wrong get better healthcare than someone who hasn't broken the law's of this country?

• No, the Affordable Care Act benefits millions of Americans

I do not believe that Congress should appeal the Affordable Care Act because the law makes it easier and cheaper for lower to middle class Americans to gain health care coverage, along with providing certain rights and protections. With health care costs in the U.S. being higher than most free nations, laws like this need to be in place to make health care as affordable and accessible as possible.

• It won't do anything.

The law is not the best health care law we could have, but it's a start. It's not as though any of the damage that has been done by passing it will go away if it's repealed-- insurers aren't going to lower their rates-- so we might as well just keep it around and enjoy the benefits since we've already paid the costs.

• Individual Mandate Aside, Affordable Care a Good Idea

Despite the individual mandate portion of the Affordable Care Act, many of the provisions are a good idea. Americans need to be relieved of the extraordinary burden of paying high medical costs. If citizens are to "pursue life, liberty and happiness," then good health is part of that tenet. No one should be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition. If women want free birth control, they should have access to it. A healthier populace works more hours and earns more income, thereby increasing income taxes in the U.S. Treasury. The Affordable Care Act makes sense as well as dollars.