• Yes, of course they should be legal.

Firewerks should be legal because of stuff and stuff and stuff and stuff and obama and trump and clinton and stuff and bernie and more stuff and cruz and carson and weed and immigration and build a wall and feminists and more stuff and stuff and stuff and stuff and more stuff

• Yes, of course they should be legal.

• They are fun

They are funuhhygyg hh hhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h hh hh h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h

• Absolutely They Should!

All consumer Fireworks should be legal because they are very entertaining, fun, exciting, beautiful and part of The American Tradition. A few idiots should not ruin it for everybody else just because they don't think or they don't like fireworks. It's called common sense PEOPLE! Always follow the directions and NEVER let your kids handle them and don't do stupid things with them that's why fireworks got banned in the first place. Brace anything that shoots up so it doesn't tip over on a flat level surface, never light more than one at a time stuff like that. Better yet find a wide open field free of houses trees and obstacles during certain hours and use them like the responsible adults you are come on guys it's not rocket science lol. You could use anything you wanted there just get permission bring stones or bricks to brace your tubes pipes pointed away from audience for rockets and a flat board for helicopter fireworks. We could all have a blast if you guys would be responsible and safe all the time like myself and some other people come on just use common sense, follow all directions on a firework label, light and get far away put it in a bucket of water when it's done. That's all just be safe and a blast(fun). Bring back the American tradition! Enjoy Fireworks any day have fun!

• Fireworks legal in Iowa

I think they should be legal in Iowa because they are legal in other states. Why not Iowa? What's so bad about Iowa that they can't have fireworks? Why should we have to go to other states to shoot off fireworks? I say it's not fair to those who want to shoot of firecrackers, and more.

• Fireworks legal in Iowa

• Fireworks Give Happiness

If you have been to the bay in Foster city on July 4th you can see how many kids go crazy when they start to fly. Everybody gets to celebrate and have fun, and rejoice that we are a free country! It's just not fair how everybody can't use fireworks anymore just because a few people are misusing the fireworks. It's also not fair that one city gets to have fireworks but another city does! Of course some people are not very careful and misuse them but many others are responsible and use fireworks carefully. Its like you make a few mistakes on a test and everybody in your family gets blamed! And your mom asked you to study for your own good and you just went ,"Whatever!" You are the one who is responsible for yourself not your family. This is a message for the people who are not using fireworks properly! I strongly agree that fireworks should be legal and hope our statements will make a difference!

• Fireworks are fun & safe

Fireworks are funwhen used they way they should be . Make it so you have to be 21 to buy & use them ......If people really want them ......They find a way to get them now illegaly.....So why not make them legal . There are many benifits to making them legal ......The money that would be generated to the state would be surprising ......I vote we make them legal......I am a big fan of them & enjoy them when i can get them.

• Lagalize all fireworks.

Its tradition. It is very boring without them. They are easy to use and fun to use. They are not dangerous. Everyone wants them legal so legalize it. Just use them right and it will be ok. Its not our fault people get hurt by them. Just use them safe.

• Yes of course!

Fireworks are part of heritage and tradition. It is how the country celebrates its birthday or a public event. The General Public love these shows and even though they might be dangerous they should still be on sale to the General Public. Fireworks should be on sale to the public aged over 18. This is because children and teens can sometimes play around and get hurt or seriously injured. But overall, in my opinion, I think it is safe to sell fireworks to public because it is part of their holidays and we cannot take their rights of having fun away.
    Furthermore, making the sale of fireworks illegally will definitely encourage the public to buy them illegally. As this is part of the heritage and tradition, I think you want to see fireworks outside your bedrooms and therefore, I state that the government should not make fireworks illegal and they should be on sale to the public.

• EBola runs the world

My mom abuses me in the night when I sleep she fucks me in the ass. My dad loves to do it aswell. So does Shrek. I love it when he penetrates my bumhole. Then he cums in my face and i enjoy it a lot. Thanks for reading this ! :)

• Fireworks are potentially dangerous and pollute the environment.

Thousands of people are hurt every year from fireworks, and the chemicals released into the air from them are toxic to the environment. Keeping a tradition around isn't important if the country celebrated is gone from pollution. There are still other ways to celebrate holidays than fireworks, some being more fun.

• Fire works r gay

Njythrnjytezenhrngerbytrthrttgrtgehtg342g5544434gh663tt666y5j54uihgui54gh43uihyjhy5n5jkthbnjkhynjynhkjk6jmhjkunhjkhnjyhnjkhny5jkhnyjhnjk3h3n jthtjkhntkjhg 3h6t5kjhn5tjh 5nh 6hy yh hy hy hy hy hy hy hy hy hy hy yh hy yh hy hh hhy hy hy yh hy hy hy hy hyy hy h yhy h yh y h y h y h y h y h y hy h y h y