Should content on the Internet deemed inappropriate be censored?

• Internet Deemed Inappropriate

I personally think that the content on the Internet should deemed inappropriate censored because it is is not appropriate for young kids to see. I personally think that the content on the Internet should be deemed because it is inappropriate for the public and it should be censored as well.

• Censorship is sometimes a necessity.

Content on the Internet deemed inappropriate should be censored. This is to protect people, especially children, from undue harm. There are so many influences out there that can hurt our kids, such as graphic pictures, language, and cults. The internet is a collective tool for even negative expression, so we should censor when needed.

• Internet content should be uncensored

Content on the Internet deemed inappropriate should be up to the decision of the user. There are software that can block these types of content if they please. By censoring this content, we are allowing the government to take control of what we can and can't see. This is a violation of our Constitutional rights.

• No internet censorship

I think it is a bad idea for the Internet to be censored at all. It takes away freedom of information and just some of our basic rights. If something needs to be censored, it's for children, and that is something parents can moderate both on and off the internet.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe content on the Internet deemed inappropriate should be censored. The problem with this is the fact that different people deem different things inappropriate so you would create a process that lends itself to more and more censorship as more and more people add what they define to be inappropriate.