Should convicted felons still have their gun rights?

• Gta gta gta

Jfv e ne vj bjr tjk b rskb g vsnb mr,t bm, bm mb mfb r mt, bem,b t,m vrv r, recj v rjgbkjge bje kr gtj vkj rekjg sj sd wrjv skj erv sms fnmv sjrk jk erjkv wj rjv kwjf erjg rejv tjrb ejrv gkgrjkvrjgkbn jkvnjk njknjk gta

• Only if it's for nonviolent crime.

I believe it wouldn't be fair to label someone a menace to society and unable to possess a firearm simply because of some dumb thing they did as long as they didn't hurt anyone. For example if someone was convicted of the possession of a controlled substance even if it was in a small amount, they shouldn't be punished in the same way that someone convicted of aggravated assault or assault with a deadly weapon should be.

• This is a very difficult question. It really depends.

I am not sure where we currently stand on eliminating gun rights, but I believe if you have ever been convicted of anything they are gone, which is wrong. Firstly violence should revoke your gun rights, but I dont think flying a drone for money makes you a dangerous persso

• The second amm. Has no restrictions.

According to just the second amm., no one should be barred from owning firearms. No I do not I fully support the severely mentally ill from owning firearms, or those who are proven to be an imminent danger to society. Some felons are a danger, while some are not. This subject needs more research.

• This is a tough one, but most felons should have their gun rights

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution. The constitution should not be considered a flexible document. I think felons who have not exhibited any tendency for violence, or exhibit mental health issues should have all of their constitutional rights. I don't think having committed a crime negates ones right to the freedoms enumerated in the constitution.

• Yes, convicted felons should have gun rights.

This is a very difficult position to take. Few people are advocating "more guns for felons". However, since I believe that convicted felons should be able to exercise their right to vote upon release from prison, I feel it would be hypocritical to say that they should not also have the right to own a firearm. So long as the constitution is interpreted to give the right to bear arms to all citizens, that right should also be extended to felons upon their release from the justice system.

• Depends On The Charges

I believe there are some convicted felons that should still have their gun rights. I believe we have locked up a lot of people who have committed non-violent, victimless crimes and these people should not be denied their rights. Not all convicted felons fall into a category that makes it sensible to restrict their gun ownership rights.

• No guns for the convicted

They should not be allowed to carry around a gun since they have been convicted and have been proven to be a danger to society. By letting them freely carry around a gun we are giving them opportunities that they will commit another crime. I understand that not all felons are like this but it is better to be safe then to be sorry.

• When you are a felon, some rights have to be taken away.

The second amendment gives us the right to bear arms, but if you commit a serious offense this right should be taken away. With serious crimes there are consequences and it doesn't matter what offense was made - the felon obviously committed a very bad crime and exhibited poor behavior to his/her environment and allowing them to own a gun is just putting every one in very bad situation.

• Why should they

Convicted felons are still dangerous and can't be trusted.Hcbv v rhvv gjvbgrhvr vghv rhvb vhrvbhgbvrhiv gvg vrhg ghb ghb ghb ghb gh bghb tb gnb gnb tnb jkbgjb gtjb gtnb tgbng bjth bhjtb tbthnb thnb gkb gjb gtjb gjkb tjb tkb b bt jbk bkjt pleas ignore the other writing thanks for reading.