• People respecting people

Porn only highlights what they want you to believe that all women are like the women portrayed in these websites which are downgrading to real women who do not do any of the things which are portrayed by these other women.
    Why don't these other women go elsewhere and get a decent job?

• Following in his father's footsteps

I left my husband because of his addiction to pornography and prostitutes. He wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on his sexual addiction and now at the age of 67 he is left with three failed marriages and he is virtually penniless. I think every day when I left the house for work he was on his porn sites. I was shocked when I looked at the history on the computer and saw his photo on these disgusting sites with a profile that said "He was looking for a woman to have oral sex with." Then a few days ago I noticed on his 15 year old son's Facebook page that one of his likes was a porn site. So you can see that this kid is heading down the same slimy path of his father. Women were not put on this earth to be sexually exploited by dirty old men and schoolboys. Internet porn should be banned in all countries.

• Against Internet Porn

Pornography should be banned as a threat to women because it dehumanizes women into becoming sexual objects - things, commodities. Women in pornographic movies are often raped and forced to act in degrading ways. But viewers of these films come to believe that these women enjoy these acts, leading men into believing that this is the way that all women like to be treated.

• Porn is dangerous

We all know of scientifically proven bad effects of porn films. They tear families apart, objectify women and pollute children's minds. It is used to promote all kinds of perversions and to control the masses' sexual preferences. Huge numbers of women are enslaved and exploited, and even children aren't spared.

• Get rid of internet porn

I believe internet porn should be illegal just as prostitution. I also agree that if someone wants porn that they should go and buy it. Why put it all over the internet? Its ridiculous how much is on the internet. Our children are at risk of seeing it on the internet and giving them the wrong idea about what love and sex really means.. Its also causing relationship problems, jealousy, insecurity in some woman feel like they arent good enough for their partner. Internet porn should be banned so that it doesnt keep destroying our lives and relationships and teaching our children its ok to have sex with multiple partners and make money doing it. The boys grow up thinking that is how you treat a woman and that woman are just objects...Porn should be banned on the internet period. I hope that it happens very soon because there is way too much on the internet! Its discusting the way there is so much and easily accessed! Remember there are adult stores people. The internet wasnt made for porn.

• Its poison and society has a right to ban it to protect itself.

It ruins the male image of femininity, it trains men to look at women as sexual objects, it saps motivation, and I suspect white slavery and human trafficking plays a larger role in its production than many would suspect. Its a moral evil and amounts to nothing more than sanctioned prostitution. The idea that its a form of free speech is just double speak.

• Kids are inadvertently exposed to disgusting things

I typed in Jeffry Dahmer and came across porn, pictures of the crime scene recovery, of bodies, and a recent film of a woman being beheaded, on that one page, just from just that query.
    Adults are curious, and I've come across things that made me sick to see. If it made me sick, how would a kid feel? It could seriously harm a child psychologically.
    I also believe that people are putting illegal porn on the internet because some of what I happened across was disgusting. Someone needs to be in control of it. If people want porn, they should have to go to the store and buy it. I've come across disgusting things on religious sites that explain how Christian women should have sex. It's disgusting.

• Do not watch porn

If the couple is married, it is forbidden to watch it. If they are not married then they are doing a sin and we do not want to promote sinning. The sex acts are the most private things that a person does. Sex is a big blessing from GOD if done right, within marriage and not filmed and distributed.

• Ban internet porn!

It is destroying relationships and making lots of woman feel insecure and jealous and i feel let the perverts go to an adult store and buy it so the poor children dont have to see that discusting stuff. Its wrong and god did not intend it to be made. It may as well be legal prostitution and it is destroying sll my relationships! Woman feel they have to compete and its impossible. Makes men want to cheat because in my eyes it is cheating. Get rid of it. Woman who were molested or raped as children have a hard time dealing with that stuff and when their men want to view other pwople having sex it makes you feel that you arent enough for them and it cheapens sex.

• Yes Ban Porn

Pornography needs to be taken off the internet.
    Sex is an act of love between two consenting adults.
    Pornography is not real and it destroys families.
    Like they say a fool and his money soon part.
    Those who do this for a living should put their energy into making this world a better place to live.
    It demeans women. The less opportunity these women have for selling themselves the less money for their pimps.
    The internet was not intended for this kind of business.
    We also need to take a serious look at a lot of the social media sites also.
    This is not about just protecting children, it's about our families.
    Spend time with your families rather than spending that precious time on porn and social media sites.

• It will not stop

One, a blanket ban on pornography is impossible to uphold due to the vast quantities available on the internet. If people are worried about children watching porn, then perhaps the PARENTS should actively do their job instead of pussyfooting around and waiting for the government to do it for them. What's more is I believe that if young people want to masturbate then they will do so regardless of bans by either using their imaginations (idealistic) or actively looking for sexual images elsewhere (while is infinitely more dangerous than doing so at home). Also as the prohibition has shown, a blanket ban on a product allows criminals to engineer submarkets targeting the group that used to consume the product in the first place. In this case such submarkets would be aimed towards children who don't have access to other channels. This may manifest in either children who do have access to pornography sharing it with their friends (limiting the availability of the product would increase its worth among consumers), or adults targeting children for more nefarious purposes. What's more ridiculous is that the government seems to be linking the creation of child pornography with the consumption of child pornography, even though abusers would still target children regardless of a ban on pornography. The act of filming the crime is usually coincidental to the gratification he/she receives from committing it. Furthermore, I believe that if the government truly wanted to protect children then it would 1. Track down, prosecute (and yes ban child pornographic sites), and 2. Hold classes for young parents who need help developing parental skills. Also what would be helpful was some kind psychological filtration test in school that would determine not only the sexual mental health of the child but also the other aspects of his/her psychological wellbeing.

• Two or more consenting adults.

Countries should not ban Internet porn. Those who decide to participate in pornography are consenting adults who choose the lifestyle. Just because you may not want to have that kind of life, does not mean that everyone is going to have the same opinion and should not be forced to. Not only this, but Internet pornography is one of the highest grossing industries. If you feel like those who participate in it are degrading themselves, then that is your opinion. The men and women who do it enjoy their line of work and it is not illegal for them to do it. Instead of focusing on banning internet porn, people should consider banning how to make homemade bombs and things like that.

• Of course not

Porn is awesome! It is a safe, healthy way to get off, and I wouldn't let any bible-bashing Christians stop this. If kids access it (unless they are extremely young), its not that big a deal. Most teens do and they turn out fine, I know I did. The abuse found in the porn industry should be stopped somehow, but banning porn all together is an infringement on our rights.

• Totally unfair and stupid!

Kids are getting sex education in school about all aspects of sexual behaviour from sexual health to how to have intercourse so why not let them look up certain things about porn on the Internet? Also what about the adults they are over 18 so why can't they have access to that, that's just totally selfish!

• Its not the "worst" thing on the net!

Countries seriously contemplating the banning of online porn cite examples of 'increase' in rapes and sexual misconduct ranging from the minor to the major.
    This stubborn stance, despite the fact that no empirical data supports it, despite several studies undertaken over the years.
    However, governments genuinely worried about 'protecting' their populations, should seriously consider banning of all religious sites on the web. These have, we all know - without the need for any scientific study at all - lead to unspeakable atrocities committed nearly on a daily basis around the world. Surely the mass taking of innocent lives should more concern governments?
    It is absolutely infuriating to think that governments think it correct to take upon themselves the task of deciding what is 'in the best interests of their people'. Did any government, anywhere in the world, ever get elected on the plank of "banning online porn"? They would be left far behind in the dust of people rushing to vote for the "other" party, for sure.
    People whose personal 'principles' prevent them from thinking of sex as anything beyond an act between two committed, loving adults should stick to their principles, and not worry too much about the "other" kind. Taking the moralistic high ground here will show them up in poor light, indeed.

• If You Don't Like It Then Don't Look At It

It's not up to one person who leads a nation to decide what people can and cannot watch within reason (obviously with adults and not against their will). Why should something be banned because some people don't like it, porn between consenting adults is not harmful if children see it then I blame the parents they should be keeping that child safe. It's narrow minded to say all porn is disgusting and should be banned outright. If you personally have a problem with what people do behind closed doors then you need to get a life as it is nothing to do with you, it they are not hurting anyone then why do you have any right to complain about it?

• What a stupid idea

If you ban porn how are kids going to learn about sex?
    I'm gay and if I hadn't seen porn, 1. I would probably have committed suicide not knowing that it was actually possible for two men to do things together and that there were lots of other guys in the world that did the same thing and 2. I would probably have like a million sti's and std's by now if I hadn't watched porn as porn showed me that condoms are still used when it isn't a boy and a girl together, which made me question why this was so so then I did my own research on Google and found out that condoms aren't just to prevent pregnancy like we were told in school.

And lastly porn provides answers that you wouldn't want to ask anyone anyway and gives you an in-depth knowledge on how things are done. I can honestly say I don't think that I would know the first thing about sex if it wasn't for porn.

And also I have never once come across child porn or anything that could be dangerous or violent - what the f^£& have you been watching, its your sick fault for searching for that stuff, it doesn't just randomly appear, you have to type it in to the browser bar. You should be the ones getting locked up along with the rest of the sex offenders ... Unless straight porn really is that icky and weird and gross and then just ban straight porn.

• They Should Not Ban Porn

I do not think that countries should ban porn from the internet. It is a form of entertainment and the majority of it is not harmful. The illegal stuff should be tracked down and dealt with while the rest is left alone. There is much worse things to be worried about on the internet.

• It should not banned, but it should be harder to access

Because any kid that knows how to use the internet could find a free porn site, which requires no proof of age. And most parents are unaware that their teen is looking at pornography and would not approve. Viewers should be required to prove their age before being able to view. And if parents don't mind their teen looking at it then they can prove their age and the kid can look all he or she wants...

• No I don't think it should be banned but I do believe it should be regulator better

What I will suggest here is kind of out there but just read.

Itself of just letting any website go up we make people buy websites that way they can be properly regulated when they go up so no illegal businesses are made. It won't be like that bill where you can buy internet speed which was an awful idea it is just that we bring in a law that says you register your website and every few months or a year a inspector will visit to make sure it is safe most of the time they won't really need to even look.

As for porn itself I think it should be a subscription kind of deal like we should ask for it instead of it just being there.

I mean all the websites do is say are you over 18 yes or no? Say yes and your in and anyone can say yes.

Go onto tv and you see the adult channels are blocked and need to be accessed with a password and have you personally call in to the company and ask for a certain deal.

Yer people will be pissed if you take away something that was free and easy to get but this way we can help make sure 1. The kids of the world don't sneak onto it specially in this age where every 2 year old has an iPad I mean seriously. 2. It gives parents and other adults in the house hold like big brother or big sister security in knowing that they can't have their porn sites accessed without a password. 3. It would help fight illegal porn.

Child, revenge, that one where you spy on people and if some young person uploads their video or image onto the Internet only to regret it later in life then maybe they can contact the company and get it down. Make it harder to copy paste the video