Should countries be forced to disarm their nuclear weapons?

• Yes they should

Yes, I think that it would be a really good idea for all of the countries that have a nuclear weapon to go ahead and disarm them, since they do way to much damage to a country when they are set off, killing hundreds of thousands of people at once.

• Yes, they should.

I don't know if the word force is the right word to use, but countries with nuclear arms should all come to an agreement to disarm themselves. This is imperative for world survival. All we need is one crazy leader to launch one nuclear weapon, and the end of the world would be upon us.

• No, I don't think countries should be forced to disarm their nuclear weapons.

I believe the threat of mutual destruction has actually prevented another major war outbreak from taking place, I don't think it's right to force the major nations to disarm their nuclear weapons and many would outright refuse to do so anyway or keep some secretly, nuclear weapons are a necessary evil in my opinion.

• Other nations will attack.

No, countries should not be forced to disarm their nuclear weapons, because nuclear weapons are extremely important to keep another nation from attacking. The entire world knows that any nation that uses a nuclear weapon against the United States will have one used against them. It is a great deterrent to war.

• No, countries should not be forced to disarm their nuclear programs.

I think it would be a dangerous thing to tell other nations to disarm their nuclear programs. All it takes is for one country to disagree before the rest decides to bypass such a request. I think that while having so many countries with nuclear programs, it can be dangerous if everybody is made to agree to disarm it since rogue nations might not do the same.