Should countries implement economic sanctions against the United States for its role in the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan?

• It would be fair.

I do think it would be fair that, if most countries didn't agree with the United States' invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, they imposed sanctions. The United States and its allies uses this method all the time. Problem is that the USA is the largest economy on the planet and hard to sanction.

• Countries should not implement economic sanctions against the United States for its role in the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Countries should not implement economic sanctions against the United States for its role in the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. They are the ones that needed our help in the first place and for us to be punished for helping them is not right. If they want to do this then the next time that they need our help we should say no.

• We had to defend ourselves.

No, countries should not implement economic sanctions against the United States for its role in the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, because we did the right thing by going into Iraq and Afghanistan. The United States should not be penalized just because it decided to take steps to protect its people.

• No, countries shouldn't punish the USA for Iraq and Afghanistan.

I do not think that countries should implement economic sanctions against the United States for its role in the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I think that it is important for countries to remain in business with the United States for the sake of their economy. Plus I don't think they care enough.