Should countries that share borders north of the Arctic Circle form an economic and political union?

• They really should.

I think the countries that share borders north of the Arctic Circle form an economic and political union. This would be a great idea, actually, and a force to be reckoned with in every way possible, from economics and education to military and world dominance. All of those countries are great ones.

• No, I don't think countries that share borders north of the Artice Cricle should form an economic and political union.

I think that any country that is willing to ally with another country in that area is more then free to do so, I don't see a real urgent need or reason for every country in that area to form a economic or political union it would likely lead to more problems then it would solve.

• There is no need.

No, countries that share borders north of the Arctic Circle should not form an economic and political union. There is nothing so unique or pressing to the nations that have their geography above the Arctic Circle that they would need their own union to discuss it or to advance their interests in the world.

• No, countries that border the Arctic Circle should not form a Union.

I do not believe there is any need for countries that border north of the Arctic Circle to form a union for economic and political reasons. Countries these days can depend on more than just neighboring nations for means of trade and commerce. Today's world is a lot more international than it was.

• Not at all

No, I think that they need to go ahead and keep the system that they have the way that it is right now, and that they do not need to change it up, since it might end up messing up all of the progress that they have made up there.