• Countries should trade with Saudi Arabia.

Yes, countries should trade with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has oil that we need, and we also need them to buy our goods. While sanctions have been placed against some other countries that is not the case with Saudi Arabia. The world needs what they have and they need what the rest of the world has.

• Yes, countries should continue to trade with Saudi Arabia.

Yes, countries should continue to trade with Saudi Arabia because Saudi Arabia is one of the richest and financially stable countries in the Middle East. Although Saudi Arabia is very sexist and has numerous laws restricting women from participating in different activities, the country is very stable in comparison to other Middle Eastern countries.

• No, countries shouldn't trade.

I don't think that countries should trade with Saudi Arabia. Since their royal family is already self-sufficient, they should just stay to themselves. I'm not about working with people who treat their citizens badly, or societies who treat women worse than men. And I am not with groups of people who impoverish people.

• There a bunch of crooks

No way in the world I would want my country trading with those sneaky, back-crossing criminals. All countries should boycott trade with this god-forsaken place until they can change their hateful ways. It's just disgusting what some countries think they can get away with. So be sure to boycott all trade with the Saudi's.