• Everyone loves cricket !

Criket is a major sport played in some countries, but not as popular.
    We should introduce this traditional sport to the people who are unfamilliar with cricket. After much more people are familliar with this sport, more people would want to play. Then this sport might be able to be an Olympic sport !

• Is this a joke.

It's a sport not a drug, why in the world would it be banned. Seriously is this a joke because this makes no sense and I can't think of one reason why the sport would be banned. I've said all I need to but it said I need more words so I wrote this sentence.

• What for.. Why?

I don;t see a reason for North America to ban the sport of cricket. In fact, the sport is played all but rarely here in the States. And as far as I know, it has never had any sort of negative publicity aside from people that either hate the sport of just have mixed feeling towards it in general. So, to answer the question, no, cricket should not be banned in North America.

Posted by: S.K
  • Cricket, just watch it!

Do not assume cricket is a sleepy game of English village greens because it isn't. In its shortest form the game is over in just two action packed hours. The ball is blasted out of the stadium more times in one game than entire season of baseball. The bowling (pitching) is full of variety and the fielding extremely quick and agile. Ban it? Come on Americans you should be embracing cricket, check out the Indian IPL or the Aussie Big Bash, for top, top action or just Google Chris Gayle for a taste of the mayhem: or are you afraid you might end up being entertained?

• You can do whatever.

Cricket is a perfectly okay sport.
    Saying anything else is redundant.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Never, why should it be banned.

Quite a large umber of people in North America play cricket, like Indians mostly but also British, South Africans and the Aussies. Even though cricket is not that popular in North America, people have the right and freedom to play the sport they like and they shouldnt be discriminated for it. Also, North Americans play baseball and it is a huge sport in North America. But baseball did originate from cricket.