• I think criminal justice does exist.

Yes, it exists, but it is rarely followed. There can never be enough justice for a person whom takes the life of a child. Nothing can bring them back, and putting someone in prison for their natural life is not justice. The taxpayers pay to feed, clothes, and house them. How can that be justice? However, when a murderer takes another life and they are put to death, that is justice. Only, they should not wait for years before the follow through with the death verdict.

• Yes, it does.

I think it is safe to say some form of criminal justice does exist. Why else would we have a jury, a judge, and prisons if not for that? When the criminal commits the crime we do our best to verify it is the right person, and then deal out punishment accordingly.

• Yes, criminal justice should exist.

Yes, criminal justice should exist for safety of the society. Without law, people would not respected and follow the rules on how things should be done. I believe that those who do not follow the law should be punished and rehabilitated because without doing so, they become a threat to everyone. Justice has to prevail for all.

• No criminal justice should not exist.

No, criminal justice should not exist. We live in a safe society. Even without law, people would respect and follow the rules on how things should be done. I believe that those who do not follow the law don't really get punished or rehabilitated anyway, they aren't really a threat to everyone. Justice can be found in the hearts of all humans.