• It depends on the seriousness of the crime.

If person goes to jail for minor crimes then these are circumstances where the person can be rehabilitated since the crimes are minor but if we are talking about crimes like multiple murder, manslaughter(in some cases) , rape, kidnapping, torture,etc. To keep these type of people alive not only gives them a chance to escape to do it again but it puts the other criminals who are in prison for minor crimes in danger.

It is quite apparent that these people cannot be rehabilitated and killing them would but all of their victims at peace.

• There can't be leeway in our justice system.

There are some people, who through there crimes, are so much more than counterproductive to society. This kind of people do not heed the threat of imprisonment. In fact, many murderers enjoy and thrive in prison. Capitol punishment is necessary to deter many horrible crimes. It has been proven to make criminals think twice before they act. Personally, if someone killed my family and a score of others, I wouldn't lose any sleep to see him put in the grave.

• Saves Time and Lives.

Someone who has the potential to receive the death penalty must have breached several aggravating factors, which depends on the state. Some of these aggravating factors could be as repulsive as rape of a minor, depraved torture, and other disgusting facets of a crime. We can all agree that this behavior is counter-intuitive to our society and these people have no right to stand within our civilizations.

No, we shouldn't just arrest them and put them in a jail because people fail to recognize the potential dangers of putting someone like that in a jail. It's not just some trash heap that you can throw people who committed crimes into; there are people in that jail, people who have no committed such heinous and atrocious crimes as the person who deserves the death penalty.

You're putting someone that's obviously capable of murder, torture, and extreme psychological disturbance into a jail filled with people that are in the penal system for more minor offenses. By doing so, you're allowing someone that would like to kill again to roam free in a prison that is full of potential victims.

At least when that person was in our society, sauntering about as a free person, there was the consequence of getting the death penalty of spending life in prison. Now that they're in prison, what's really stopping them from just killing anyone they please if there are no other consequences? You've successfully taken out the only ultimate consequence, the only thing that keeps people from doing such terrible crimes - in a cell full of trapped prisoners, no less.

The bottom line is simply this. If you commit a terrible and disgusting crime, you deserve the death penalty. You do not get to go to jail and terrorize other people's lives, regardless of what other crimes those people have committed. This will save us time, money, and the effort of sending someone that is clearly not able to act as a human, to a jail cell.

• Because they will pay for peoples lives

They should be locked up maybe killed or sentenced while being in prison, what if somebody innocent got killed, the killer would have fears maybe nightmares on why and how they killed or murdered the person. The police should be armed nearly every where they go especially Harlsden, Stonebridge etc

• Yes duh hahaha

Whats the point, if you let them live then they will do it again so what i think is that what they have done, they should get it as well yeah figure that out because if they killed someone then they should get killed the exact same way then we will be happy

• Its time for a change. Serious criminals should die

Once a human being deliberately takes the rights of other human beings to live for their simple desires without any care or mercy for the other they forfeit their own right to live or be shown mercy!!! Enough is enough! Those kind of evil human beings should be killed unmercifully and immediately... Show them the exact compassion and violence they gave their victims! I would gladly be the trigger man or switch puller for any execution of these criminals!!

• It depends on how severe it is and what kind of person they are.

For crimes like theft and bank robbery(no injury or killing) then they should have to go to jail for a few years. If if is a crime like a killing or a hostage situation then they should be killed so that they don´t have the chance to do it again. If the person is crazy. Make them realise right from wrong and if they cant take it or take it too well. Kill them. These kinds of people we don't need on your society

• Yes, I agreed that a criminals should be killed.

My reason for thinking that is because in the bible, it states that " an eye for eye, a tooth for a tooth". And I think this statement is very true. If someone kills someone for now reason, like if someone comes up to another person and shots them in the back of the head for no reason. Then it is very right to kill them. And other the other hand, If someone is shot and killed in self-defence that is another story. But I won't wanna get into that.

• If they took someone’s life away, they should get theirs taken away.

Because they killed someone else, it’s isn’t right for them to continue living, it’s niot fair to the victim! What if they killed a child? Killed an infant? Killed your son or daughter? Anyone you know! This is what they deserve. They shouldn’t live anymore. People kill and rape children and other people everyday and no one is helping. Murders deserve to die, and they shall never, EVER be forgiven.

• Yes, all major criminals should be killed.

On 20th November 2017 a Colonel (56years old ) raped a 21year old girl who was the daughter of lieutenant colonel . The girl did not do anything to deserve this,she was an aspiring actress or a model,she was dosed with alcohol so she was not able to defend herself. My point is if I were her father I would kill the rapist myself , because if that man does not die others will be encouraged. I hope she gets Justice.

• Absolutely Not !

It doesn't matter what they do, you don't kill a person for any reason. As Winston Churchill once said, if you kill a murderer, the number of murderers in the world remains unchanged. Sure a "eye for an eye" might seem pleasurable, but what does that say about our society? That we are no better than the criminals themselves?

It's barbaric and unreasonable to take the life of a human being in such a manner. Why not reform our prison rehabilitation system?

• So Morally Wrong

We have absolutely no right to take away another human being's life. Do people do things that are downright terrible? Yes. Absolutely. But if we take revenge by killing them, does that make us any better? No. Absolutely not. There are ways to keep people in prison for life without ever giving them the chance of parole. That is what we need to do. Now I know there are people out there who don't want their tax money being used on those types of people, but let me tell you, the chemicals required for lethal injection are becoming so rare that it can cost millions just for one dose. That and lethal injection is one of the most used ways of the death penalty. People often ask me, what about a murderer? If somebody murders another person, shouldn't they get the death penalty? No. That is like saying we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong.

• I think it is morally wrong

I'm about to give a philosophic argument for the first part, but I'll say that we don't understand death. It is unknown to us. What if death really is nothing? Killing someone is horrible, the murder shouldn't have done that, but it only makes us hypocrites to do the same. Should the state really do that to someone? I don't know, honestly, this is something I'm kind of undecided on, but I'm leaning more towards No. I don't support the death penalty though, I think it's barbaric and the purpose of it is just for revenge - and when is that ever good? I'll end this by saying I am one of those people who think that perhaps even Osama bin Laden should have been tried.

• More People become killers.

If you put someone to death then you just made more murderers. These people are just doing their job, and they have to kill people. If you sentence the killer to life in prison they should not get out of jail. Killers should not be allowed parole. Killing people just because they killed people is heinous.

• No, They Should Not

I think that we people should not kill criminals because if we kill them, we would be just like them, and I know the murderers kill the innocent and if we kill murderers then nothing happens to the innocent but for me, killing is killing and killing is wrong. No matter who you kill, even Hitler or some assassin that you think deserves to die is still Killing and I think it is evil

• No one should be kiled

According to me i disagree with the sentence because no man by birth is a criminal. Their circumstances force them to do what their heart never wills. Their circumstances can be anything it can be due to poverty, ailments or shortage of food. As in the drama bishops candlesticks the convict steals to save his wife from suffering which he never wanted to do. But there was no way other than stealing. But after stealing as by his luck he was caught. And the punishment given to him was too big for his shoes. This was just an example. Imagine how many people in this world would be suffering like this.Instead of understanding the pros and cons of the prisoner he is chained and whipped behind the bars. After a great suffering in the jail they just convert the criminals into a wild beast. Criminals are also human beings and they need to be consulted.No man is born great and no man is a criminal.They want to get wok but there is no employement for them because of shortage of wealth.
    Society should treat them like normal people.They should be consulted and gien a job.People are the future.People should change the world.In this generation by stealing or by lazing around there is no escape.They have to be preached in a certain manner.
    By these i conclude that criminals arent wicked and do not deserve punishment.

• As Bad As Them

If you were to kill a criminal because they stole something or even murdered someone else, the you are no better then them. I would know. My aunt's brother in law was shot and everyone was worried about his two twin sons. That doesn't mean that you should kill him. Killing others makes us criminals ourselves.

• Even the darkest heart can change

You shouldn't kill someone because of there crime it's just wrongs it's like your the killer it wouldn't be acceptable even if they blew up entire planets but seriously who dose that anyway I'll tell you a true story a pickpocket took something from someone sleeping and the sleeping man didn't notice woke up and fell in train tracks people were there and didn't help but the pickpocket came back and saved him like 2 seconds before the train came don't kill them all bad guys could change but some good guys can't change

• Rehabilation is the american belief

In America, we believe in rehabilitating criminals. It's really unamerican not too. They didn't even do this back in the day of public hangings. Most criminals just need help and we don't put enough focus on it. The prison systems need to be improved, all they are doing is locking them up so they don't have to deal with it. They don't fix anything so when they are released they do the same thing. Stop being lazy all life is important.