Should Cris Collinsworth be required to cover all sports equally instead of just football?

• No, Cris Collinsworth would not be required to cover all sports equally instead of football.

No, Cris Collinsworth would not be required to cover all sports equally instead of football. By all rights, Cris Collinsworth can choose to cover what he deems more important to both him and his listeners. If football the subject matter, then he should discuss it. If people have an issue with that, then they should choose to listen to a person who covers other sports more to their liking.

• What kind of stupid question is this

Is Chris Collinsworth your slave that you think you can command to do whatever you want? He's a human being and as such can do whatever he wants. On to your main point he's a former wide receiver who appeared in 2 Super Bowls for the Cincinnati Bengals, he's covering football because he's a subject expert in it. Why would you want him to cover other sports that he has limited to no knowledge about?

• Chris collinsworth should not be required to cover all sports.

Chris Collinsworth is a previous NFL football player. He understands the game better than other sports because he played at a recreational, collegiate, and professional level. These experiences provide him a vast knowledge of the sport. He may be less educated in other sports due to his lack of playing experience.

• No He Shouldn't

I do not believe Cris Collinsworth should be required to cover all sports equally instead of just football. From my understanding he is covering what is popular and that is often football. It is also the topic he is most familiar with. I don't care to hear people comment on sports they aren't knowledgeable about.

• The audience is mostly football.

No, Cris Collinsworth should not be required to cover all sports equally instead of just football, because people mostly want to hear about football. If we have to talk about soccer and fencing and other less popular sports, viewers will lose interest and they will watch other things. People should be allowed to watch the sports they want.

• No, Cris Collinsworth shouldn't have to cover all sports.

I think that if Cris Collinsworth decides to just cover football broadcasts, that is his right to choose. I do not think there is a need for him to do broadcasts for other sports as well. Plus, Cris is really only knowledgeable in the sport of football. I think he should stay where he's at.