• What the people want

Mr. Angel is simply a performer, and everything he does is to make money. He does have a very unique talent though, and should be famous for what he does, because people like watching him. He got famous from people enjoying what he does, and that is all that matters.

• To The Degree That He Is

I believe Criss Angel provides a form of entertainment that some people are interested in. It has gained him some recognition and to some he is a celebrity. To that extent, he deserves the recognition he has received. He's not famous like all celebrities, but he's well recognized in his niche industry.

• People support him

While I find no interest at all in Criss Angel, he has drawn the attention of many people. For that alone, he deserves to be famous. I have no interest in "magicians," but I still no who he is. There are no rules to who gets to be famous. Frankly, there are many people who are famous that have much less going for them. The first name that comes to mind is Kardashian...

• Criss Angel is not special and shouldn't be famous

Criss Angel is good at what he does, but what he does isn't anything remarkable. He uses mirrors, perception, and distraction to create an illusion. I think he's famous because of how he presents his work. He's got a style and personality that he's created to accompany these things, and I think people like his style and personality more than his illusions. I have nothing against the guy, but anyone can do it.

• He is just another magician.

No, Criss Angel should not be famous for what he does, because there are a lot of magicians that can do what he does. Angel also does not have a very good presentation. He does not have enough personality that shines through when he is on the air that he should be as famous as he is. There are other people who are just as good who are not famous.