• People should not be able to find crystals

People should not be able to find crystal’s because what if you hit something the wrong way when you’re trying to get a crystal and the whole cave or rock falls on you what are you going to do then? You may be seriously hurt or even worst dead. ..

• Cystals are normally pasted down

If cystals were illigal to find than why are they there? Its like saying that you would leave a treasure chest lying there. If I put a cystal in front of your face and walked off would you take it, most likely right. That is my debate for this site.

• This question is extremely vague.

But assuming you mean like in nature, of course not, as long as the people own the property it's on, or if it's somewhere no body really owns, like a Forrest or cave or something, then people should of course be allowed to claim ownership for them. But really, the vagueness of this, you do realize, most watches nowadays contain quarts crystals? So if you're not allowed to find crystals, opening a watch, and owning a watch would be illegal... Not only this, but in general, it's just impeaching on individual freedoms

• Cystals are normally pasted down

• Cystals are normally pasted down

Godgirl says2015-11-05T19:36:14.050
What?
Very confused about this question . . .