• Yes, they should.

Now that I have visited several countries around the world, I do think that Customs laws should be eased in the United States. The reason for this is that it makes it very painful to travel through the United States and to visit. People should not have to jump through these hoops.

• Free Trade Benefits United States

There are some trade restrictions that should be in place, such as ones concerning safety and health standards. However, there is no need for the United States to impose needless taxes, duties and restrictions on most items. Usually, those are levied to help Amerian industry at the expense of American consumers.

• No, custom laws in the USA should not be eased.

I do not believe that the custom laws in the United States should be eased. I think that the current custom laws that we have in the United States of America are more than fair and just. The laws protect a lot of interests here in America and benefits everybody. I also think that we have the best custom laws in the world.

• Customs laws are sufficient.

Customs laws are designed to prevent illegal items from entering the country, and charging taxes for all things imported. There could be some simplification on customs laws, but that would not necessarily be a reduction. Removing some exceptions could reduce the amount of law, but tightens the restrictions. With the current state of the world and the nation, customs laws should remain the same.