• Cyber Bullying Should Be Illegal

A reason Cyber Bullying should be illegal is because it is one of a main cause for suicide. Just because you face is hidden behind a screen doesnt mean that it hurts any less. It is still bullying even if it is face to face or screen to screen. It is a bad thing and should be banned.

• It can cause suicide

The reason that cyber bullying should be illegal is because there has been plenty of suicides and suicidal thoughts by children. It can be very devastating to the child and downs self esteem. Why would anyone support bullying? This is a very obvious answer that most everyone should agree with.

• Freedom of Speech!

It does not cause physical harm!! People say: oh, it causes suicide because you hurt their feelings, blah blah blah. If you commit suicide because you can't take an insult, whose fault is that? You're allowed to say what you want to (in most countries anyway) excluding libel, slander, etc.. But if you commit suicide because you are cyberbullied, you have a problem. Would you rather I punched you in the face (in front of everyone) or called you stupid (in front of everyone)? The words, obviously!! Then why do schools concentrate on cyberbullying more? It is not as bad as real bullying, it is easily escapable (off button) and it is completely out of a school's jurisdiction to punish a student (assuming they use their personal devices off campus to cyberbully).

• Now im not trying to be that one mean guy but..

Guys I understand cyber bullying is a big deal but why cant kids just turn off the device they are on. I mean seriously theirs something called the off button. I don't think it should be a law because its easy to deal with. I just dont understand why kids commit suicide over such an easy thing to stop.