• Only if it was necessary.

When it comes to suspending players from a certain team there should be a valid reason. You can not let the fact that they are valuable effect your decision. If they truly deserve the suspension then they should suffer through that to atone for whatever it is they did wrong.

• Yes, I believe that Draymond Green should have been suspended for game 5.

Yes, I believe that Draymond Green should have been suspended for game 5 because Green throughout the entire NBA Playoffs has had a history of getting into altercations with different players. I think that Draymond Green should have been suspended for his illegal hit on Steven Adams in the OKC series and this ruling was a long time coming for Draymond Green.

• Yes, the Game 5 suspension is appropriate for Green

The point system was designed to deter flagrant fouls. By enacting four different flagrant fouls, Green has shown an absolute and total disregard for the rules of the game. As much as the Golden State Warriors might depend on his prowess in the game, both they and he need to accept the terms of his punishment.

• He was not the instigator

Draymond Green did not instigate the issue, and in my opinion, did not act outrageously during the scuffle. Lebron James clearly had an issue, and took it out on Green, and I feel that he should be the one taking the punishment. His actions were very obvious and he should have been held accountable for the entire skirmish.