Should DDO add a feature to their advanced search that allows users to sort people by “Percentage Match on Big Issues?”

Asked by: krantz
  • Yes, it would make the game more simple.

Yes, DDO should add a feature to their advanced search that allows users to sort people by "Percentage Match on Big Issues," because it would allow players to find and associate with other players who are like-minded. The more easily players can find and meet other users, the more fun the game will be.

• Yes, DDO should add a feature to allow users to sort people by percentage matches on big issues

Yes, DDO should add a feature to allow users to sort people by percentage matches on big issues. In any sort of social networking website, or any website at all which allows users to communicate with each other, it is best to have a search algorithm which finds the people to whom one is most closely matched, as far as ideas go. Adding such a feature will make it much easier for like-minded individuals to communicate with each other.

• Big issues are important

It is important that people are educated. Just having an opinion is not enough. I think that people should have educated opinions. If someone is looking for content about certain issues and people that back (or don't support) those topics then that should be an option. I certainly would like that.

• Big issues are important