Should death row inmates have the option of execution by an organ-preserving method

Asked by: MasturDbtor
  • This is an interesting contention

I am personally for the death penalty. But I am also for efficiency. It is true that a lot of inmates have good organs and perhaps if those organs could be utilized waiting lists and prices could drop. Though I do feel that certain rights are forfeit for capital offenders I see no reson to oppose an inmates choice to donate organs. As long as the method isn't cruel although it is unusual I am for it

• This could help save lives

While I am against the death penalty as long as we have it inmates should be given the opportunity to help others live as their last action alive. Currently methods either poison the inmates organs or fry them. Death row inmates should be given the option of choosing a means of execution by an organ-preserving method such as the Guillotine.