• I think so

DDO has had a lot of great debaters and lots of members are popular among the other members. There are certainly names in this website that we all know, and there are members that have great potential. I believe a handful of my friends are certainly legendary debaters on this site

• I believe it already has one.

Check in the forums. It should be there with all the past nominees and the poll that happened or is going to soon. I believe it is under miscellaneous or under debate.Org. I believe the elections for president are in there as well. Maybe we should create more awareness for it.

• Yes yes yes!

I think that debate.Org should have a hall of fame to see which helped others the most. Also i think they should so it can help people to see what was the debate it was. This can help all see what was the most famous debate with the hall of fame.

Comrade_Silly_Otter says2014-05-28T16:22:57.747
Where else are people gonna worship me for the god I am!

Nah,