• Debate.org should have their own app.

Smart phones are becoming more and more popular these days, and an phone app for this website would help to make it more popular. People would be able to access the site no only from their laptop or personal computer, but they could use it when they are on their phone as well.

• Oh heck yes!

Being a debater by hobby, I am part of my local debate community; quite a large one, as I imagine is the case throughout the cities in the world. Having a decent Android or iOS app to support this hobby will only help us young debaters. I say once more, Oh Heck Yes.

• Please make one!

This would be an amazing thing to buy for anybody. If they make one, I would buy it without a doubt, and I'm sure many, many members of DDO would buy it as well. I would love to be able to access DDO anytime I can anywhere I can. So please make one!

• I believe they should.

I mean, why not after all most people spend their time on there iPhones and androids people love this website.
    For anything they would get money and we get to debate while in the toilet. They're happy I'm happy. It's a win win situation. What's the worst that can happen? Am I right?

• Portibility is good

Who wants a portable debate machine in their hand! I know I do! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes, For sure!

If Debate.Org had their own app, people could learn something new on the street and go debate it, or express their opinion right away before they forget it before they get home. If a person is in school and has to try to find a legit debate topic for a class project, they could come on here and look real quick. People would be able to figure things out and see what other people think about it.

• Umm, Of course!

This website is amazing! If Debate.Org could find a good app programmer, and there was a good system of searching and finding the debates we want, then I might get it. I wouldn't get it because I use my iPod Touch (No iPhone) for games and not debates. That is just me, but it would be amazing for people who cannot reach a computer, this would be amazing. Thank you for reading!

• Yes they should

I think that having push notifications would be just about the handiest thing around for this website, and it would drastically reduce the amount of people who forfeit rounds, because they wouldn't have to be constantly checking the website to see if it was their turn yet or not. Plus, it would be really convenient to have a good layout on my iPad for making arguments.

• This website should definitely get a debating app provided that it is within their budget.

This website is amazing. However, it can be quite a pain to access my laptop every time I wish to take a look at the newest debates. Of course, creating the app will only be for our convenience and it is not a necessity in any way whatsoever. Of course, should the developers of this page ever consider making an app for this website, could I request a little favour? Make an app for Samsung too :)

• Of Course They Should!

If debate.Org has its own app, I am able to practice for my debate class anywhere I go! I am more linked with a Debate.Org app and I am not always able to be at a computer at a specific time of the day when someone responds to my debate. If they have their own app, more people would be happier with your services.

• It is a bad idea for many reasons.

It is mainly teenage children that spend 24-7 on their iPhones and send thousands of texts per month; the new going nowhere generation.

And, debating while on toilet; please get a life.

A decent app for this site would cost up to $250,000 or more to design and the monthly cost of infrastructure, servers and other back-end support would run $100-$200 per month or more.
    Http://www.Ideatoappster.Com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-make-an-app-an-infographic/

I think it might be great because then Debate.Org would require a membership fee, and most of the teenagers and younger people at this site would go away; and then we could have adult debates and forums and questions and not have to listen to nonsense from kids.

• Debate.Com requires time and commitment

There are better platforms like tibow (www.Tibow.Com) for those wanting to argue on current issues on smartphones. Debate.Org requires time and commitment on a specific issue and ownership of that issue. This is what makes this site valuable. If a user wants to contribute to a number of issues concurrently in a moderated fashion, head over to tibow.

• They should not

Keep it simple and don't need to change every little thing. Thats whats wrong with everything this can just be something that people enjoy when they come home from work to let off steam, it doesn't have to be a constant thing people are walking around doing all the time

• It would be bad

I think it might be great because then Debate.Org would require a membership fee, and most of the teenagers and younger people at this site would go away; and then we could have adult debates and forums and questions and not have to listen to nonsense from kids.I think it might be great because then Debate.Org would require a membership fee, and most of the teenagers and younger people at this site would go away; and then we could have adult debates and forums and questions and not have to listen to nonsense from kids.I think it might be great because then Debate.Org would require a membership fee, and most of the teenagers and younger people at this site would go away; and then we could have adult debates and forums and questions and not have to listen to nonsense from kids.I think it might be great because then Debate.Org would require a membership fee, and most of the teenagers and younger people at this site would go away; and then we could have adult debates and forums and questions and not have to listen to nonsense from kids.I think it might be great because then Debate.Org would require a membership fee, and most of the teenagers and younger people at this site would go away; and then we could have adult debates and forums and questions and not have to listen to nonsense from kids.I think it might be great because then Debate.Org would require a membership fee, and most of the teenagers and younger people at this site would go away; and then we could have adult debates and forums and questions and not have to listen to nonsense from kids.

• It would be bad

• It is a bad idea for many reasons.