Should Deez Nutz be used as a word in the dictionary.

Asked by: GAMERDUDE002
  • Why Not Do It?

Deez nuts did run in 2015 in preparation for the 2016 voting and got a good voting turn out. Also it is a phrase that is commonly used by the youth, the future of the world. If it is part of the youth's language it is part of the future and therefore could be in the dictionary.

• Yes because I'm lily jackson

Iiiii i i i i i i i i i ii i m m m m m m m m m m d e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e z z z z z z z n u u u u u u u u t t t t t t t t t t t t t z z z z z z

• Let me think about it...

Mhmmmmmmmmm I say yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. DEEZ NUTS

• Sure I think.

A bit mixed about this but I'm going to go ahead and say it could fit a slot into the dictionary. Albeit in the 'informal' section. It's stupid, odd and immature but I'm sure it will capture the hearts and hyperactive souls of any gamer and gangsters very well indeed.

• They bloody should

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d
    d d d d d d d d d d d d d d e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e ee ee e e e e ee e e e e e e e e zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nu u u u u u u u t t t t t t t t z z z z z z z z z z z z