Should Derpy Hooves be taken out of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?

• She isn't Important

Pretty much what I said on the only one so COPYPASTA TIME!!!

He isn't important! Plain and simple. She isn't important, because she is a BACKGROUND character. She is at best a "Where's Waldo" character that can be EASILY replaced by any other character. Removing her doesn't hurt the show in the slightest (due to her not having any importance). The show will go on just fine without her and it will never be about her.
    Above all else she is offensive. Why? If you look at any other character in animation history that have her "qualities" they all have NORMAL names that don't have a history that can be traced back to the INTERNET or weren't created by people who create ADULT SHOWS/movies/plays (South Park, Book of Mormon, Baseketball, and Team America: World Police)

• Not everyone is perfect

And neither is Derpy, she is just the way she is and should be accepted for that, not banned for it..... If she has a disability of somekind, mental or physical, you are basically denying them their chance.... Would you deny someone to represent a group just because they have a disability of some kind?

• Derpy is NOT offensive in ANY way!

Derpy is NOT offensive. She can be a bit ditzy or clumsy sometimes, but that dosn't mean she's stupid or retarded. Why do people think she's "Offensive" I mean nobody complains about charecters like Spongebob & Patrick from SpongeBob Squarepants. Derpy does NOT deserve ANY of the hate she is getting. She's more then a background pony.

• Everyone likes derpy

Derpy is a kind loving pony its just wrong to take derpy out of my little pony. She is my favored pony I don't know what I would do if they won't bring her back. Derpy is not a background pony she is in lots of shows , but I love derpy I don't know why they took derpy hooves out. Derpy should be brought back I miss her.

• She is important!

Other people might think that Derpy is just a background character, but she is really a minor character that ALMOST everyone loves. She is funny, fun and has FRIENDS!!!!! She is in no way offensive or a reference to disabled kids. If you want a character to be taken off because they are offensive, take of snails who is often slow, oblivious, and just plain dumb! He and snips are the ones who are offensive, not derpy!

• Quit hating on derpy

Derpy hooves is a minor character that people love so taking her out would take away some of the fandom and could cause a riot a broNYCon or everfree northwest. Bronies stand by eachother and support eachother. If you don't like derpy don't watch the show or begin to like derpy and treat others like you want to be treated, cartoon and real world alike.
    I'm not complaining, i'm just telling you what i think.

• She isn't hurting anyone!

Get rid of a different background character! Derpy isn't offending anyone but you. She is adorable and has had a speaking role before. Bon Bon is still on the show, Lyra is still on, so is Carrot Top, Dr. Hooves, and so on! It would be a boring show if there was no interesting background characters!

• Derpy must stay!

Derpy is cute and funny and she always cheers me up when i'm sad sad. I dont know why anyone would want to remove her. I have a derpy shirt and other derpy hooves stuff and well i like derpy... No i love derpy hooves. So she must stay for good.

• Derpy must stay!

• She doesn't have to be negative

Just because she was screwing things up in her first big appearance doesn't mean she has to be a negative stereotype. If Derpy was allowed to stay the way she is, I think she could still be given positive traits to show that she can be herself, and that it's not a bad thing.

• She's an idol of people who are cross eyed

I've talked to more than a few people who were not only not offended by her, but actually looked up to her as a role model. Derpy is shown having a job and generally being a good spirited character. Hasbro didn't do anything to pull attention to her eyes specifically, and she was never made fun of for being cross eyed.

There were however two other characters in the show who blatantly pander to the "boys are stupid" meme. Snips and Snails. These two are always shown as little more than minor henchmen with a severe lack of common sense. If anything at all should be removed from the show (which in my opinion it shouldn't) it would be those two.