Should developing a vaccine be the top priority for health care providers battling HIV/AIDS?

• Developing an HIV vaccine should be a top priority

Though it may have seemed to be a pie in the sky dream even a few years ago, developing a vaccine for HIV or AIDS is now firmly within our reach. There have been two children born with HIV who have since been cured. This means it should be a research priority.

• Stop it at the source

HIV/AIDS can be cured and vaccinated with time and effort, but it is first most important to stop it at the source and figure out how to cure afflicted individuals from that point. Right now, the disease can be controlled and sufferers can live long and relatively healthy lives, but the best course of action is to prevent the spread entirely.

• It is one way.

Yes, developing a vaccine should be the top priority for health care providers battling HIV/AIDS, because it is a good way to combat the problem into the future. It is an easy way to attack the disease and eradicate it in the future. This is a promising way to make a difference in the disease.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe a vaccine should be the top priority for health care providers battling HIV/AIDS. Personally, I think a vaccine would be really hard to sell since vaccines tend to introduce a virus to the body on purpose. I would be afraid to have such a vaccine in fear that it may have complications.

lizzdixon says2017-09-17T01:32:02.587
Thanks to dr.Ojoka for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I
was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.Ojoka cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ojoka if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ojoka to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr.Ojoka to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.Ojokarootandherbal@gmail.Com or you can also reach him through thanks whatapp number +2348144172934
dr.Ojoka for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness like
(1) herpes(2) hiv(3) als(4) dick enlargement(5) hepatitis B(6) ALOPECIA(7) CANCER,(8) DIABETES,(9) HERPES CURE(10) GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK(11) IMPOTENCE,(12) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(13) DIARRHE (14) ASTHMA