• Yes, I do.

Dictators should only be assassinated, for a major tragedy. Only if they do something terrible. Like if they do another 9/11 sort of thing, or something. Then everyone would want the military to kill them on the spot, or at least as soon as possible. This is my input on the situation.

• Yes, I do.

• The option is on the table

Assassinating a dictator is rarely the solution to whatever problems that dictator is creating, but the option should be there. Taking it off the table only limits choices, and that isn't a good idea. While it's true that assassination attempts may provoke retaliatory assassination attempts, it's also the case that every world leader knows that they might be assassinated anyway; it's not as though they'll be any safer by renouncing assassination.

• Only as a Last Resort

Dictators should only be assassinated as a last resort. Foreign governments should have no say in such a violent act. Assassinations are a tricky business. If a dictator is killed, who is left to rule? When order turns to chaos, what's next? Brutal dictators aren't the best type of government in the world, but the alternative after an assassination may not be much better.

• Only brings problems

Most of the time dictators are not good people and doing bad things to the people they rule, but when a country like the United States tries to bring the end of a dictator we get another Iraq because when the United States has to try to clean up the mess it created by killing the dictator in the first place by in turn being a dictator of freedom to the people causing more harm than good.

• No I don't think dictators should be assassinated

That opens the door to way too many problems, and sets a precedent that anytime someone in power is not liked they can just be taken out, creating a mob rules type of mentality. I don't think it's a good idea to allow dictators to be assassinated no. There's many other ways, even some forceful ways to get the attention of government leaders than by assassinating them.