• Yes diets in sports should be banned

Yes, I think that diets in sports should be banned and that athletes who play sports should be more focused on getting more food in their bodies for the nutrients. Instead of dieting, athletes should focus more on eating the right foods and less fatty foods so that they can perform their best.

• Nope shouldn't be banned

It really depends on the type of sport,
    so in general it shouldn't be because sports like boxing, kickboxing, all combat sports
    a certain diet is very important to be as elite as you can, they need a diet method, no questions asked also sometimes in football

then there are sports like hockey and baseball where dieting doesn't really play a factor, because in my opinion these sports don't demand endurance much, kind of lazy like not shaving there face in the morning hahah , so it shouldn't be banned, because some athletes definitely need dieting

• To stay in shape most require a diet change!

If diets are not implimented in the form of giving the right calorie and nutritional requirements for the athlete then they will not perform to the best of their ability. I think that if done right, by a professional nutritionist that uses tests and information to see what the athlete requires then no i do not see a problem for a diet plan. Only when a diet like burning fat unsafley by fat burners and to restrict eatting are unacceptable.

• Depends on what the argument is

I guess that there is a debate on what dieting should refer to in elite sports. Yes it should be banned because it puts so much pressure on the athletes because they have to be aware of what they are putting in their mouth. But on the other hand, no because the general community look up to these athletes and see how fit and healthy they are because everyone is complaining that we have an obese country in America so...