Should disabled people be treated the same as able-bodied people?

• Idk hi hi

Tom Cruise graduated high school with the label of a "functional illiterate". Cruise was showing signs of a learning disability as young as elementary school. He felt like school work was much harder for him than it was for his peers. Although he loved learning, Cruise struggled so much that he physically became exhausted and overwhelmed. He was diagnosed to having dyslexia. Cruse had to leave his normal classes to to go remedial reading sessions.

• In Their Shoes

Think about it. How would you feel if everyone you met was a negative magnet and you were the only positive: the other magnets would move away from you. I have plenty of friends who I didn't even know had a disability. They were just extremely kind and happy people.

• In Their Shoes

• In Their Shoes

• In Their Shoes

• In Their Shoes

• In Their Shoes

• In Their Shoes

• Stop the hate

People with disabilities are no different from us. Just because a part of their body isn't working, doesn't mean that we have to be rude to them. A goof book to read id Wheels by Delwyne Stephens. He gives you a great insight of a teenager with the lose of his legs and how he feels and acts. Stop the hate guys. Its not okay. How would you feel is someone was doing it to you?

• Stop the hate

• Please stop playing pretend.

These people are called disabled for a reason, so pretending they are the same gets us nowhere. The truth is, not everyone is equal. If you want to pretend they are "normal", then you should treat them normal fully. For example, a mentally retarded child should receive the same resources and education as an advanced student. You can't have it both ways, either treat the different or treat the same, but stop trying to spare peoples feelings and make them feel included.

• Stop The Bull Shit

Sure, i agree that we sould be nice an consierate, but when a disabled being decides to use their disability as tool for easy life, thats too far. For example, in 6 th grade we had a disabled kid in our class, now, he was for some reason allowed to bring a laptop to school, now thats fine, but when the spelling test comes around, THE FUCKER USES SPELLCHECK, like seriosly, he got so many god dam stickers. Any way, see what i mean, this kid used his disability as a wepon to get himself stickers and let no one else get them,