Should DMX fight George Zimmerman in a celebrity boxing match?

• No, DMX shouldn't fight George Zimmerman.

I do not think that DMX should fight George Zimmerman in a celebrity boxing match,. I think that it would be a big mistake for such a fight to happen in the first place. There is nothing for either person to gain from such a boxing match. I think the fight should be cancelled.

• No press for George

I do not believe that we should be giving any additional press or money to George Zimmerman. Just because he was not convicted or murdering Treyvon does not mean that we should be publicizing his efforts and having him make money. We should just ignore him and leave him alone.

• No not really.

I already do not like boxing matches very much because they are violent and causes people to get hurt and seriously injured at times which is dangerous and hard to see. I think that George Zimmerman should stay far away from the boxing match and pick up a new hobby.

• No, he shouldn't

I do not believe that DMX should fight George Zimmerman in a celebrity boxing match. I just believe that it is sensationalism. I know that a lot of people wouldn't mind seeing someone knock Zimmerman's lights out, but he has a large ego and feeds off of being in the spotlight. I don't want the fight to benefit him in any way. Not to mention any potential financial gain, even if he gives proceeds to charity, he would probably find a way to milk some money out of it.

• George Zimmerman would get destroyed.

DMX is no slouch. He is small in stature but grew up rough. He is no stranger to a brawl. George Zimmerman lost a fist fight to a 140 lb teenager. DMX would absolutely destroy Zimmerman in a fair fight. Zimmerman knows he cannot fight. That is why he was carrying a gun that night. You don't have to fight when you have a gun.