Should doctors be allowed to help their terminally ill patients die?

• Mn nm n

Uj jj j j j jj jj jj jj jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jn pi m km km jn j jj jjj j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj j

• Mn nm n

• Mn nm n

• Mn nm n

• Where's Dr Kevorkian

I support a million %. When you have been in a chronic or terminally ill patients shoes ( as I am) only then will you truly understand. Those of you with great health, shouldn't be allowed an opinion. You have no idea how long the days, and nights are living on pain meds, that don't help the pain, but side affects only add to your misery. You are merely existing. I watched my dad at the age of 45 plead,and beg to die, then my grandmother right behind him, crying begging to be released from the prison of pain her body was. I didn't understand then, because I was healthy, I thought they were the selfish ones... Now the shoes on the other foot. They should of been allowed to die with dignity. NOT the gruesome way my dad went, which haunts me 14 years later, nor the humiliating way my grandmother went in my children's arms... An uneducated opinion should NOT even be considered on this subject. I've watched it, and living it. It's hell on this earth, nobody deserves to suffer in such horrific ways. We give our animals better treatment than our fellow human beings. When they become ill, it's the right thing to do. They are euthanasised. So human beings are considered less than animals.
    This subject infuriates me. I'm going to stop while I can..

• Yes they should

Docters should be aloud to help the terminally ill die because it is the life of the patients who is ill. If the person is in pain then it should be up to them if they want to end their life. They might have a family but the person might not want to live in pain.

• I would say yes

If the patient knows that there going to die and is in pain i would help them in assisted suicide because no one should go through that much
    physical pain.No one should also live with the fact that their going to die.But their may also be hope for the docters to find the cure.

• I would say yes

• I would say yes

• I would say yes

• Only trained professionals.

I think as long as the Doctor has a certain element of training to help their terminally ill patient die, then I think it's acceptable. No good person deserves to suffer and be a vegetable for their last and short remaining time that they have left in this world in my eyes.

• Doctors are to save life not take it.

I understand that the doctor would not be murdering the patient, since the patient is desiring to die. But, life and death are not truly ours to control. When medically assisted suicide is legalized and supported, the country is opening the way to more general uses of euthanasia. After all, the terminally-ill patient is suffering--but so is the individual who has a permanent disorder. Their lives may seem to some to similarly be less than worth living. But, what about those who are also old or mentally handicapped? Their lives are not as worth living as a healthy human being. They too should be able to die. In fact, I could see the argument extending to any individual who is not living the same productive, fulfilling life as I am as a healthy individual. As soon as medical suicide is legalized for some, it can be legalized for all--and it will not be a far jump before the patient no longer needs to give their permission.

• Why would you want to do this

The patient has always had a chance for survival so it is basically murder. And you punish people for assisted suicide all the time so you are basically giving docter"s the right to kill as they please.So dont let these docters the right to kill if you wont give people the right to kill.

• I would say absolutely no!!!

Even though the terminally ill patient is more than likely going to die, they should still get a chance for survival. The doctor should take precautions and TRY to cure the patient. Cancer is terminally ill and look how many survivors there are!!! The terminally ill should be helped not killed!

• I i j

H h h h h h h g v. Vvg g v vý h h g v. B. H h h h j j b b n n nbn n n n n n n n n n n n n n b n n n n jj j. Hb h9

• You are not god

Human beings didn't create life so they don't have the right to take there lives or their own . They just want the pain to go away not to take there lives.Some people say suicide is wrong and they should die when the time comes not when the doctor tells them

• You are not god