• Why would it not be allowed?

Dodgeball? Banned? But why? What cases have come up that makes dodgeball worthy of being banned. There are sports far more dangerous than dodgeball, but they're in just fine. We've got wrestling, gymnastics, boxing, football, and many more that could get prohibited, but dodgeball is drawn from the hat? Talk to me when a legitimate death case comes up, then try again

• Yes, what's the problem with it?

I love playing dodgeball, why should it not be allowed. I don't see the danger in it. It should be played with FOAM balls, these do not hurt in the slightest unless it hits your eye, which is very unlikely and even then the pain will go away in a couple of minutes. The only real danger is tripping and falling which is in all sport and extremely minor...

• Yes, its fine

I love dodge ball, I'm not good at the sport, but i still love it, It teaches strength, hand eye coordination, and the ability to think fast. Even though if you get out early, you cant play, you can just make a new game, and the waiting problem is solved.