• I think dodgeball shouldn't be banned from school.

Im a 12 year old and I love dodgeball , eventhough there are some downsides to it , you could always fix them. Anyways, dodgeball teaches kids new skills such as reflexs , or making a decision quicker. Also , instead of trying the same easy sports / games , you should try something fun and challenging, like dodgeball!

• I love violence, I do!

These days with health & safety and all that, the only fun a child can have nowadays is hitting another child with a dodge ball at high speeds, hopefully injuring him in the process. If we take away this gore, then children will just get so bored they'll shrivel up and die.

• Yes it should!

Dodge-ball is a fun and active game. It's good for exercise for children and adults . I don't see why there should be a question why it should be allowed in school? With any sport or game played in school(s) should be done played fun and exercise. Dodge-ball should not be use to hurt anyone.

• Its a fun game that we all need to play!

People, its a game. Kids are going to get hurt no mater what happens alright? Coddling them because "they can get hurt" is a stupid excuse to get rid of dodgeball. It is a fun game that let kids blow off steam. There is more I have, but i'm not going to list them all right now.

• Good why to get bullied

Many people targeted and really hard on purpose this could be a form of bullying. Have you every seen the movies were the jocks pick on the wimpy little kid hiding in the corner that is what happens in the real life too. You don't know that it really does happen and those foam balls do hurt if you though them hard enough. It is a grade to do the game so its not a choice

• Students should play dodgeball

Students should be able to play dodgeball because it is a good way to excercise and meet new people. Dodgeball is a popular sport in school and other places. It is a great way to build teamwork with other people. Please let students play dodgeball, at school and other places.

• Benefits of dodgeball

This sport like many others has several benefits, including hand/eye coordination, teamwork, building quick reflexes, learning to catch the ball, learning to throw the ball, building a competitive spirit, and, it's just fun! Many sports are "dangerous" including football (full speed running/tackling) baseball ( ball being throw at you) hockey (again, high speed projectile) rugby, and lacrosse. Should we stop all those sports because someone could get hurt, or should the players (who opted to play, by the way) figure out how to get better. There are much more dangerous sports than dodgeball. I'd venture to guess that more kids get hurt just playing on the monkey bars. Teach kids how to handle adversity and work through the pain to make them stronger rather than coddling them through life.

• Yes Dodge ball should be aloud in any school.

Why should we not have dodge ball? If bullies do that to kids then won't the teacher make them stop? We are getting a good work out to. It helps us with hand eye coronation. Also it give the arm a good work out. Pulse the balls are soft bounce one on your head, (even though they don't bounce) you will see that the ball does not hurt your head at all.

• Dodgeball is sooooo much fun

Dodgeball is the american classic. Somebody is playing dodgeball every day. Most schools play with foam balls that you can barly feel. Some kids think it hurts though but they don't have to play it is their choice. Dodgeball is something that you have a choice to play. Don't be a sissy.

• Of Course It Should!

Why not? Oh. I know why. We'll slip, fall and cry! Nobody cares, to all the naysayers. Gyms should be banned for the reasons above! Oh, let's ban sports in grass because we can get hurt? People NEED a beating. Don't be a sanitizer human, it won't help with anything.

• Kids can get hurt

Dodgeball is a team sport that no one would like to play because it could potentially hurt them. Think of it, teenagers hurling soft foam balls a seven-year-olds? It doesn't make any sense to have kids get hurt just for a game. Although you have to stay on your toes, would you really want kids getting hurt?

• I am awesome

G gg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg gg g gg g gg g g g g g g g g g im da best

• Dodge ball is harmful

I vote no because dodge ball is violent and not fun for those who are hit. It really is a throw to kill game, and because so many get out there is barely a chance for improvement. When kids in elementary schools play, they get super competitive and throw the ball super hard and that leads to injury. Even if we use soft balls, it hurts. Also, it creates many arguments that lead to bullying. The whole I-hit-you no- you- didn't scene is disturbingly common. Overall, dodge ball is just a sport that gets people hurt and leads to bullying. It should not be played in schools at all.

• Dodge ball is harmful

• I d k

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• It causes Bullying

It causes bullying My friend was bullied through dodgeball. She SUFFERED because of it. I know that some kids like it and all, but seriously, if your going to play it, please calm down. But I don't think that can happen. And injuries! If you wear glasses, and you get hit in the face with a dodgeball, you could get cut. Oh, just say no to it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• It causes injuries

At our school, we don't play dodgeball. You can get injured and when you get injured, it ruins the fun of it. You can also get concussions if someone's ball hits you in the head. Also those who are weak can't really play fairy. So, dodgeball MUST be banned in schools for various reasons.

• Dmd d,d ;;d

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Dodgeball!!! Dodgeball!!! Dodgeball!!!

I think dodgeball is a great game, but it has negative effects, too. I though, think that anyone who doesnt want to play can sit out and miss the fun. G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• You can get hurt !!!!!!!!

Dodgeball shouldn't be allowed to play at school's.... Kids can get a head conclusion if they get hit with a dodgeball on their head. I think it shouldn't be allowed to play at schools because dodgeball is a really dangerous sport, for example it can hurt others, even though any sports can hurt but dodgeball is more dangerous than others.