• I love violence, I do!

These days with health & safety and all that, the only fun a child can have nowadays is hitting another child with a dodge ball at high speeds, hopefully injuring him in the process. If we take away this gore, then children will just get so bored they'll shrivel up and die.

• I think dodgeball shouldn't be banned from school.

Im a 12 year old and I love dodgeball , eventhough there are some downsides to it , you could always fix them. Anyways, dodgeball teaches kids new skills such as reflexs , or making a decision quicker. Also , instead of trying the same easy sports / games , you should try something fun and challenging, like dodgeball!

• Its a fun game that we all need to play!

People, its a game. Kids are going to get hurt no mater what happens alright? Coddling them because "they can get hurt" is a stupid excuse to get rid of dodgeball. It is a fun game that let kids blow off steam. There is more I have, but i'm not going to list them all right now.

• Good why to get bullied

Many people targeted and really hard on purpose this could be a form of bullying. Have you every seen the movies were the jocks pick on the wimpy little kid hiding in the corner that is what happens in the real life too. You don't know that it really does happen and those foam balls do hurt if you though them hard enough. It is a grade to do the game so its not a choice

• Students should play dodgeball

Students should be able to play dodgeball because it is a good way to excercise and meet new people. Dodgeball is a popular sport in school and other places. It is a great way to build teamwork with other people. Please let students play dodgeball, at school and other places.

• Benefits of dodgeball

This sport like many others has several benefits, including hand/eye coordination, teamwork, building quick reflexes, learning to catch the ball, learning to throw the ball, building a competitive spirit, and, it's just fun! Many sports are "dangerous" including football (full speed running/tackling) baseball ( ball being throw at you) hockey (again, high speed projectile) rugby, and lacrosse. Should we stop all those sports because someone could get hurt, or should the players (who opted to play, by the way) figure out how to get better. There are much more dangerous sports than dodgeball. I'd venture to guess that more kids get hurt just playing on the monkey bars. Teach kids how to handle adversity and work through the pain to make them stronger rather than coddling them through life.

• Yes Dodge ball should be aloud in any school.

Why should we not have dodge ball? If bullies do that to kids then won't the teacher make them stop? We are getting a good work out to. It helps us with hand eye coronation. Also it give the arm a good work out. Pulse the balls are soft bounce one on your head, (even though they don't bounce) you will see that the ball does not hurt your head at all.

• Dodgeball is sooooo much fun

Dodgeball is the american classic. Somebody is playing dodgeball every day. Most schools play with foam balls that you can barly feel. Some kids think it hurts though but they don't have to play it is their choice. Dodgeball is something that you have a choice to play. Don't be a sissy.

• Of Course It Should!

Why not? Oh. I know why. We'll slip, fall and cry! Nobody cares, to all the naysayers. Gyms should be banned for the reasons above! Oh, let's ban sports in grass because we can get hurt? People NEED a beating. Don't be a sanitizer human, it won't help with anything.

• Dodgeball is fun!

Dodgeball is a really fun activity. Everybody needs to get out their violence and this is the best way to do it. The side of the room that says no dodgeball are dumb. I'm looking at you Drew. Dodgeball should be allowed in every school forever and ever and ever.

• Kids can get hurt

Dodgeball is a team sport that no one would like to play because it could potentially hurt them. Think of it, teenagers hurling soft foam balls a seven-year-olds? It doesn't make any sense to have kids get hurt just for a game. Although you have to stay on your toes, would you really want kids getting hurt?

• Only if the teachers were smart enough to separate the girls from the boys for this game.

I loved dodge ball as a teenager in school because I was one of the strongest males in class and had great accuracy. I caused a great many injuries to the other boys mainly due to hitting them in the legs as they ran so they would, a lot of the time, fall and hit their heads on the wood floor at speed. In my daughter's school they put the girls in with the boys and she has sustained 2 injuries already. I've spoken to the school about separating the sexes for dodge ball but this far they have ignored it. Some might say that my child being injured is payback for all the pain I caused. I would argue, at least we played on a somewhat fair standing with it being all boys.

• Kids shouldn't be forced to do what they don't want.

I hate most sports, much like dodge ball, and I absolutely hate when my gym teacher announces we are playing dodge ball! Imagine being the kid who isn't physically fit and being forced to play a sport! At the age 10. I was forced into softball and I dreaded it. No kid should have to play dodge ball. Maybe we shouldn't ban it, but at least let kids decide whether or not they would like to play, and if not have them walk.

• Dodge ball can be dangeroud

We played it in P.E yesterday and i got hit in the eye twice so i think that safty of me and other kids is the reason that most kids dont want to get hurt and i can relate to that because my face was red till about 4:00 in the morning oww!!!

• It is fun

It helps a lot of kids moving and and sometimes people have bad days. But when your playing dodge ball you start to fell better. As you go and while you play dodge ball you lose pounds . For example if you are 155 - pounds playing 30 minutes of dodge ball you would lose 186 pounds.

• It is fun

• It is fun

• It is fun

• What many people neglect to acknowledge is this game should be a choice.

Dodgeball is great if you're strong, agile if you get that rush of adrenaline from being made into a human target, I guess this could be something you love. But for the rest of us, I would daresay the majority, this game is absolutely torturous. Not in an, "I don't like exercise or sports" torture, but an, "I legitimately am having serious anxiety because of this 'game'" torture. It's not a healthy game, as the people who most need exercise don't play for more than a few seconds when they near inevitably get kicked off. It also can be terrible for certain kids with anxiety/panic disorders, victims of abuse, etc. The fact of the matter is, there should be options. Those who like dodgeball should be allowed to play it, but it should never be the only option.

• Cant bubble wrap them for long

If you are a parent worried about your child getting bullied in dodge ball then talk with their coach in P.E. Cant bubble wrap your child forever and if you do then you might want to stop so the can grow strong and independent when they go into the real world come on people are better than this the bullies well their parents let them go independent way to much so if your child's school allows dodgeball and your worried about bullies then talk to your child and help them