Should "Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan be allowed to rehabilitate problem dogs using other animals?

• Yes, provided the other animals are also well cared for

Assuming Cesar is kind to the other animals and doesn't abuse them, I don't see the problem. Some behavioral problems in dogs require outside-of-the-box thinking, and Cesar has a proven track record of rehabilitating these dogs. As an expert, he knows more than the average person on animal behavior and welfare, so I trust him not to harm these other animals in the process of rehabilitating dogs.

• Animals to Help Animals

The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan, has proven time and again that he knows best how to train dogs. If other animals can help calm and train a problem dog, why shouldn't they be permitted to do so? In all fairness, humans are animals too, and we are training dogs rather well.

• Cesar Millan should be allowed to rehabilitate dogs using other animals

When a person has a problem one of the most successful ways to rehabilitate that person is to have them talk to other people. If other people can help us with our problems why wouldn't it be the same for a dog. Many dogs may have strong bonds with other animals that could help them with any problems they may have.

• He a bad man

One time i was sitting miding my own bussiness and Cesar came up to me and tssss me in the kisser and i fell and i say why why why and he screamed cause i can rehab drug dogs and he jump on me amd i cri! Plz donate to my kickstarted to get a xbox tree60 plz plz only need 2000 plz xoxxxxoxxoooooxo

• I agree with Ceaser Millan's method of rehabilitating problem dogs using pther dogs, but she should not be doing it with dogs that are not his.

While the method is a beneficial and very productive one, I do not believe that Ceaser Millan should be allowed to use other people's animals when rehabilitating problem dogs. The risk of the dog getting injured is to high, and I do not believe that he should get to make the decision to put another person's dog at risk.