• Yes,dogs should be allowed in the house.

Dogs should be allowed in the house for several important reasons.First of all they make good companions.They are one of the best cures for lonliness.They also make good protectors because they will bark and let their owners know if they sense something is going wrong in the household or around the neighborhood.

• I Have My Own Dog + IT IS CRUEL

Leaving your dog outside when its winter is cruel and it can damage the dog. Rates of animal abuse and dogs attacking humans would increase if you only let your dogs outside because you would no longer see dogs as such close pets. This would train the next generation to not trust dogs, and further animals.

• No, dogs should not be allowed in the house

First off they stink, they also shed. I have had many dogs all lived outside year round and lived very good long lives. They did a much better job of protecting me and my property from the outside rather than inside. Also some people have bad allergies to dogs and may make visiting impossible.