• Dogs don't litter as much as humans

Humans don't clean up after themselves on the beach far more than humans who have pets don't clean up after their pets.
    Yes, some dogs may nip a child thinking it's play, and other dogs may fearfully bite a child that thinks pulling on the dogs ears/tail/fur/paw is play.
    Guardians shouldn't leave their children unattended, and owners shouldn't leave their pets unattended either.
    Cleaning up after oneself and what one is responsible and ACCOUNTABLE for is something everyone should do.

• Memory making dogs

People who just got a dog might be really happy and when they take their dogs to the beach many loving,caring,and amazing memories will be made. So in my OPINION i say dogs should be allowed at the beach so their owners can make loving memories with them and they are loving pets.

• I Think dogs should be allowed on a beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love doggies and doggies love me so they should be allowed on beaches because of that reason and pause doggies make me happy and feel like unicorns running on a rainbow they sometimes smell like car fresheners with is really amazing and it is the best feeling ever when they attack someone lol jk unicorn out duces

• Dogs should be allowed

They should be allowed because if they go do there business the owner will just pick up the mes and nothing is like spending some time with your dog at the beach and playing some fech, and most all it teaches your dog to around other people without being aggresive

• Dogs should be allowed

• HI I am here to tell you that dogs should.

Dogs should be allowed on the beach because if someone is feeling sad a dog can come and give you a hug or a paw shake but dogs are really really good at coming and sharing with people how much they love dogs for good and safe keeping for sad people.

• I <3 dogs

Dogs should be allowed on the beach i mean im 9 years old and live on a farm with dogs, cats, horses, goats, chickens , and birds and my first animal was a dog that was even my first word . What im trying to say is i <3 dogs. And i love taking my dog to the beach and i dont want my happy childhood memories ruined.

• Dogs are awesome

Dogs are adorable. There really shouldn't be any debate about it. It is mostly the owners fault about all the bad thing that they do. And to solve the poop problem all that is needed is a really expensive fine. Plus who cares about snooty people who can't walk around "it".

• Owners think there dogs are not dangerous.

If all dogs were muzzled and on a lead then maybe.A beach is where kids have fun,and i would not like a dog coming up to them without a muzzle.After all they are animals and are capable of biting humans,and in some cases killing young kids,as we see all too often on the news.Also dogs fouling and the owners not picking up....Its disgusting.

• Dogs should be allowed

• Dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches

I think dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches for many reasons. Reasons are owners may not take care of their dogs properly, humans may a allergy and/or fear of dogs, and dogs do have areas to go.

Owners may not take care of their dogs properly is a valid reason why dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches. Lots of owners let their dogs use the bathroom wherever they please. Unfortunately, most owners don’t pick up after their dogs . People may argue the fact by saying ‘most beaches have fines for owners’, but there is not usually top notch security to watch someone’s every move. Lots of dog owners get away with not being responsible for what their animals do. But, owners not only leave their dog’s poop in/or on the sand, they also don’t check their dogs for fleas and ticks. This is not only a health issue for dogs but for humans too. This why I think owners not having responsibility for their dogs is a valid reasons for dogs not to be allowed on public beaches.

Many Americans are scared of dogs almost as much Americans that are allergic to dog hair. This makes beaches are harder to go to. In places like Connecticut, don’t have many beaches. This is why I think fear and allergies are a valid reasons.

Lastly, a reason why I think dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches because there are alternatives to beaches such as dog parks or regular parks. You may think that dogs need to swim but many parks have lakes or ponds, while humans aren’t as eager to swim in those places. Humans can also hang out with their dogs at dog parks if that’s what people are thinking . These are reasons why I think dogs shouldn’t be permitted on beaches.

• Does shouldn't be allowed on public beaches

Many Americans are scared of dogs almost as much Americans that are allergic to dog hair. About 30% of Americans are allergic to dog's. This makes beaches are harder to go to. In places like Connecticut, don’t have many beaches. This is why I think fear and allergies are a valid reasons.

Lastly, a reason why I think dogs shouldn’t be allowed on public beaches because there are alternatives to beaches such as dog parks or regular parks. You may think that dogs need to swim but many parks have lakes or ponds, while humans aren’t as eager to swim in those places. Humans can also hang out with their dogs at dog parks if that’s what people are thinking . These are reasons why I think dogs shouldn't be permitted on beaches.

• They will get hurt or harm others.

Dogs may bite others or scare the children. If children are to afraid to go on a public beach what is the point of a public beach. They can also step on sharp sea shells and get hurt. Some dogs are not trained and might do things that they are not suppose to do.